in Exmouth of Western Australia, Australia
- Ningaloo Coast (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -22.400 and 113.800 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -22° 23' 59" and E 113° 48' 0"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - AUD
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:24 AM (Monday)
- Timezone: Australia/Perth
- UTC/GMT offset: 9.5 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:57 am and 6:04 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 18.485 and -66.411 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,4 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Australia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Australia. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Bundera Bundera
Bundera Bundera in Exmouth (Western Australia) is located in Australia about 2,300 mi (or 3,702 km) west of Canberra, the country's capital town.
Current time in Bundera Bundera is now 08:24 AM (Monday). The local timezone is named Australia / Perth with an UTC offset of 8 hours. We know of 4 airports close to Bundera Bundera. The closest airport in Australia is Learmonth Airport in a distance of 22 mi (or 35 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. It's Ningaloo Coast in a distance of 67 mi (or 107 km), North.
To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.