in Shark Bay of Western Australia, Australia
- Useless Loop Airport (3 mi)
- Shark Bay Airport (19 mi)
- Carnarvon Airport (88 mi)
- Kalbarri Airport (119 mi)
- Mullewa Airport (207 mi)
- Shark Bay, Western Australia (Unesco heritage, 112 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -26.133 and 113.417 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -26° 7' 59" and E 113° 25' 0"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - AUD
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:21 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Australia/Perth
- UTC/GMT offset: 9.5 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:30 am and 6:37 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 32.271 and -64.880 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Hog Bay
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Delve into Useless Loop
Useless Loop in Shark Bay (Western Australia) is a city located in Australia about 2,200 mi (or 3,541 km) west of Canberra, the country's capital town.
Current time in Useless Loop is now 09:21 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Australia / Perth with an UTC offset of 8 hours. We know of 5 airports closer to Useless Loop. The closest airport in Australia is Useless Loop Airport in a distance of 3 mi (or 4 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. It's Shark Bay, Western Australia in a distance of 112 mi (or 180 km), North.
To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Useless Loop, Western Australia
Useless Loop is located in the Southern Region of Shark Bay, Western Australia. Shark Bay is a UNESCO World Heritage Site which also is home to the more famous Monkey Mia. Useless Loop is a closed company town, servicing the Solar Salt Operation Shark Bay Salt which has been in operation since 1968 and whose salt is renowned as the purest in the world.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Useless Loop, USL