in Zhejiang, China
- Tunxi International Airport (30 mi)
- Quzhou Airport (57 mi)
- Yiwu Airport (82 mi)
- Jingdezhen Airport (100 mi)
- Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport (105 mi)
- Anqing Airport (116 mi)
- Nanjing Lukou Airport (136 mi)
- Guangfu Airport (142 mi)
- Wenzhou Yongqiang Airport (181 mi)
- Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport (182 mi)
- Mount Huangshan (Unesco heritage, 44 mi)
- Ancient Villages in Southern Anhui – Xidi and Hongcun (Unesco heritage, 47 mi)
- Mount Sanqingshan National Park (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- West Lake Cultural Landscape of Hangzhou (Unesco heritage, 89 mi)
- Classical Gardens of Suzhou (Unesco heritage, 146 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 29.780 and 118.759 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 29° 46' 49" and E 118° 45' 31"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Yuan Renminbi - CNY
- Spoken languages:
- Chinese, Uighur, Zhuang
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:21 AM (Friday)
- Timezone: Asia/Shanghai
- UTC/GMT offset: 8 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:45 am and 5:05 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -29.894 and -61.358 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Las Avispas
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to China.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning China. Last Update: 2020-12-03 08:31:48
Hengtang in Zhejiang is a town located in China about 712 mi (or 1,146 km) south of Beijing, the country's capital place.
Time in Hengtang is now 10:21 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named Asia / Shanghai with an UTC offset of 8 hours. We know of 10 airports nearby Hengtang, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in China is Tunxi International Airport in a distance of 30 mi (or 49 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in China is Mount Huangshan in a distance of 44 mi (or 70 km), North-West.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Xinmen, Xinxikou, Weiping, Tangcun and Jiukeng. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 8°C / 46 °F
|Morning Temperature||3°C / 37 °F|
|Evening Temperature||6°C / 43 °F|
|Night Temperature||3°C / 37 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1033 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (2 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 62% of sky|
|General Conditions||Broken clouds|
Saturday, 5th of December 2020
9°C (49 °F)
5°C (41 °F)
Few clouds, calm.
Sunday, 6th of December 2020
12°C (54 °F)
9°C (48 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Monday, 7th of December 2020
13°C (55 °F)
10°C (49 °F)
Broken clouds, light breeze.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Hengtang.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: