in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
- Tarbela Dam Airport (20 mi)
- Campbellpore Airport (23 mi)
- Peshawar International Airport (45 mi)
- Saidu Sharif Airport (50 mi)
- Mansehra Airport (55 mi)
- Abbottabad Airport (56 mi)
- Benazir Bhutto International Airport (57 mi)
- Kohat Airport (60 mi)
- Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport, Amritsar (220 mi)
- Buddhist Ruins of Takht-i-Bahi and Neighbouring City Remains at Sahr-i-Bahlol (Unesco heritage, 25 mi)
- Taxila (Unesco heritage, 41 mi)
- Rohtas Fort (Unesco heritage, 108 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 34.092 and 72.283 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 34° 5' 30" and E 72° 16' 59"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Rupee - PKR
- Spoken languages:
- Urdu, English, Panjabi, Sindhi, Pushto
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 02:01 AM (Friday)
- Timezone: Asia/Karachi
- UTC/GMT offset: 5 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:04 am and 5:01 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.155 and -109.432 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Hanga Roa
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Pakistan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Pakistan. Last Update: 2022-12-08 08:24:33
Delve into Pīr Khān
Pīr Khān in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is located in Pakistan about 51 mi (or 81 km) north-west of Islamabad, the country's capital town.
Current time in Pīr Khān is now 02:01 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named Asia / Karachi with an UTC offset of 5 hours. We know of 9 airports close to Pīr Khān, of which two are larger airports. The closest airport in Pakistan is Tarbela Dam Airport in a distance of 20 mi (or 32 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Pakistan is Buddhist Ruins of Takht-i-Bahi and Neighbouring City Remains at Sahr-i-Bahlol in a distance of 25 mi (or 40 km), North-West.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Swabi, Mardan, Nowshera, Attock City and Daggar. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 19°C / 66 °F
|Morning Temperature||11°C / 53 °F|
|Evening Temperature||17°C / 63 °F|
|Night Temperature||15°C / 59 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1018 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 2 km/h (1 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Overcast clouds|
Friday, 9th of December 2022
20°C (68 °F)
14°C (57 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Saturday, 10th of December 2022
19°C (65 °F)
14°C (57 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 11th of December 2022
19°C (65 °F)
14°C (58 °F)
Scattered clouds, light breeze.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
for more videos of dobian area just type mianfaizan07
by MIAN FAIZAN AKBAR KAKAKHEL dobian swabi 03339867155.
gohar club shaidu vs rameez club amankot volleyball match part 2
nice volley ball match between them.
The road from Islamabad to Peshawar (Pakistan 1990)
ATTENTION / CAUTION / VORSICHT / 注意危險 / حذر / PRECAUTION / ATENCAO / 주의! / Watch this movie only if you are interested by Pakistan in 1990. I have retrieved this old film...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.