in Arrondissement de Léogâne of Département de l'Ouest, Haiti
- National History Park – Citadel, Sans Souci, Ramiers (Unesco heritage, 114 mi)
- San Pedro de la Roca Castle, Santiago de Cuba (Unesco heritage, 127 mi)
- Archaeological Landscape of the First Coffee Plantations in the South-East of Cuba (Unesco heritage, 150 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 18.450 and -73.033 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 18° 27' 0" and W -73° 1' 59"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Gourde - HTG
- Spoken languages:
- Haitian, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 03:47 PM (Monday)
- Timezone: America/Port-au-Prince
- UTC/GMT offset: -5 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:41 am and 6:48 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -22.400 and 113.800 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Bundera Bundera
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,4 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Haiti.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Haiti. Last Update: 2020-09-21 07:19:01
Corail in Arrondissement de Léogâne (Département de l'Ouest) is a town in Haiti about 46 mi (or 74 km) west of Port-au-Prince, the country's capital city.
Current time in Corail is now 03:47 PM (Monday). The local timezone is named America / Port-au-Prince with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 8 airports near Corail. The closest airport in Haiti is Jacmel Airport in a distance of 37 mi (or 59 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Haiti is National History Park – Citadel, Sans Souci, Ramiers in a distance of 114 mi (or 183 km), North-East.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Miragoane, Jacmel, Port-au-Prince, Les Cayes and Gonayiv. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 29°C / 84 °F
|Morning Temperature||26°C / 79 °F|
|Evening Temperature||29°C / 84 °F|
|Night Temperature||27°C / 80 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||1%|
|Air Pressure||1013 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 1 km/h (1 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 20% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Monday, 21st of September 2020
29°C (84 °F)
26°C (79 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, broken clouds.
Tuesday, 22nd of September 2020
30°C (85 °F)
27°C (80 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Wednesday, 23rd of September 2020
30°C (86 °F)
27°C (80 °F)
Moderate rain, light breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Driving Haiti Les Cayes Cocoyer
Driving from Les Cayes to Cocoyer Beach, Haiti 2014. At the end it needs a 45 min downhill walk to get to the beautiful Cocoyer Beach.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.