in Provincia de Guantánamo, Cuba
- Archaeological Landscape of the First Coffee Plantations in the South-East of Cuba (Unesco heritage, 3 mi)
- San Pedro de la Roca Castle, Santiago de Cuba (Unesco heritage, 33 mi)
- Alejandro de Humboldt National Park (Unesco heritage, 36 mi)
- Historic Centre of Camagüey (Unesco heritage, 130 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 20.069 and -74.631 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 20° 4' 9" and W -74° 37' 53"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Peso - CUP
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:38 PM (Monday)
- Timezone: America/Havana
- UTC/GMT offset: -5 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:25 am and 5:59 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -22.400 and 113.800 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Bundera Bundera
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Imías in Provincia de Guantánamo is a city in Cuba about 541 mi (or 871 km) south-east of Havana, the country's capital city.
Local time in Imías is now 12:38 PM (Monday). The local timezone is named America / Havana with an UTC offset of -5 hours. We know of 9 airports in the vicinity of Imías, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in Cuba is Gustavo Rizo Airport in a distance of 22 mi (or 35 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Cuba is Archaeological Landscape of the First Coffee Plantations in the South-East of Cuba in a distance of 3 mi (or 5 km), South-East.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: San Antonio del Sur, Baracoa, La Maquina, Palenque and Guantanamo. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info. Let's start with some photos from the area.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Guantánamo: Provoca tormenta Isaac derrumbes de viviendas
La tormenta tropical Isaac afectó algunas viviendas, la red eléctrica y preovocó inundaciones en zonas de la oriental provincia de Guantánamo, por donde ingresó a Cuba con vientos máximos...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Imías.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: