Santa Cruz del Sur
in Provincia de Camagüey, Cuba
- Ignacio Agramonte International Airport (50 mi)
- Sierra Maestra Airport (66 mi)
- Hermanos Ameijeiras Airport (71 mi)
- Carlos Manuel de Cespedes Airport (92 mi)
- Maximo Gomez Airport (104 mi)
- Frank Pais International Airport (109 mi)
- Jardines Del Rey Airport (122 mi)
- Mayajigua Airport (125 mi)
- Trinidad and the Valley de los Ingenios (Unesco heritage, 75 mi)
- Desembarco del Granma National Park (Unesco heritage, 120 mi)
- Urban Historic Centre of Cienfuegos (Unesco heritage, 140 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 20.716 and -77.998 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 20° 42' 58" and W -77° 59' 53"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Peso - CUP
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 05:16 AM (Thursday)
- Timezone: America/Havana
- UTC/GMT offset: -5 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:30 am and 7:51 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -12.116 and 96.895 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Bantam Village
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Cuba.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Cuba. Last Update: 2023-06-08 08:19:11
Explore Santa Cruz del Sur
Santa Cruz del Sur in Provincia de Camagüey with it's 34,601 inhabitants is located in Cuba about 327 mi (or 526 km) south-east of Havana, the country's capital.
Local time in Santa Cruz del Sur is now 05:16 AM (Thursday). The local timezone is named America / Havana with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 8 airports in the wider vicinity of Santa Cruz del Sur. The closest airport in Cuba is Ignacio Agramonte International Airport in a distance of 50 mi (or 80 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Cuba is Trinidad and the Valley de los Ingenios in a distance of 75 mi (or 121 km), North.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Amancio, Najasa, Jimaguayu, Vertientes and Colombia. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 28°C / 83 °F
|Morning Temperature||23°C / 73 °F|
|Evening Temperature||25°C / 77 °F|
|Night Temperature||24°C / 75 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||12%|
|Air Pressure||1013 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 11 km/h (7 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Thursday, 8th of June 2023
27°C (81 °F)
23°C (73 °F)
Heavy intensity rain, moderate breeze, broken clouds.
Friday, 9th of June 2023
25°C (76 °F)
22°C (71 °F)
Moderate rain, moderate breeze, overcast clouds.
Saturday, 10th of June 2023
28°C (82 °F)
24°C (75 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, overcast clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Santacruceño se solidariza con enfermos de Ebola
En Santa Cruz del Sur Osmany Rodríguez González es Médico General Integral. Ahora el se encuentra en Liberia, prestando su ayuda a las persona enfermas de Ebola. A su noble gesto va dedicado.
Hostigan a un pastor por su activismo
José Antonio Pérez Martínez Pastor Cristiano de la Congregación Apostólica Fuego y Dinámica Santa Cruz del Sur, Camagüey, Cuba.
CUBA - Hurricane Relief
This video is to help those who got hit by the hurricanes in Cuba last season, if you would like to get involved please contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you!
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Santa Cruz del Sur.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Santa Cruz del Sur