in Provincia Granma, Cuba
- Sierra Maestra Airport (13 mi)
- Carlos Manuel de Cespedes Airport (44 mi)
- Hermanos Ameijeiras Airport (57 mi)
- Frank Pais International Airport (73 mi)
- Ignacio Agramonte International Airport (90 mi)
- Antonio Maceo International Airport (95 mi)
- Nicaro Airport (117 mi)
- Sangster International Airport (126 mi)
- Norman Manley International Airport (162 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 20.233 and -77.280 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 20° 13' 59" and W -77° 16' 47"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Peso - CUP
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:43 AM (Friday)
- Timezone: America/Havana
- UTC/GMT offset: -5 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:32 am and 7:38 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -12.116 and 96.895 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Bantam Village
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Cuba.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Cuba. Last Update: 2021-05-14 08:23:53
Campechuela in Provincia Granma with it's 25,069 inhabitants is a city in Cuba about 384 mi (or 618 km) south-east of Havana, the country's capital.
Local time in Campechuela is now 09:43 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named America / Havana with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 9 airports in the vicinity of Campechuela, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in Cuba is Sierra Maestra Airport in a distance of 13 mi (or 21 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Cuba is Desembarco del Granma National Park in a distance of 64 mi (or 103 km), East.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Media Luna, Manzanillo, Pilon, Yara and Bartolome Maso. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 34°C / 93 °F
|Morning Temperature||23°C / 74 °F|
|Evening Temperature||29°C / 84 °F|
|Night Temperature||25°C / 77 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||1%|
|Air Pressure||1014 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 8 km/h (5 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 3% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Friday, 14th of May 2021
35°C (95 °F)
24°C (75 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, few clouds.
Saturday, 15th of May 2021
34°C (93 °F)
24°C (75 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, scattered clouds.
Sunday, 16th of May 2021
31°C (88 °F)
23°C (73 °F)
Moderate rain, gentle breeze, broken clouds.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Campechuela.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: