in Provincia de Santiago de Cuba, Cuba
- Antonio Maceo International Airport (15 mi)
- Nicaro Airport (40 mi)
- Mariana Grajales Airport (45 mi)
- Leeward Point Field (46 mi)
- Frank Pais International Airport (51 mi)
- Carlos Manuel de Cespedes Airport (52 mi)
- Orestes Acosta Airport (68 mi)
- Sierra Maestra Airport (81 mi)
- Norman Manley International Airport (167 mi)
- Desembarco del Granma National Park (Unesco heritage, 40 mi)
- Alejandro de Humboldt National Park (Unesco heritage, 58 mi)
- Archaeological Landscape of the First Coffee Plantations in the South-East of Cuba (Unesco heritage, 81 mi)
- Historic Centre of Camagüey (Unesco heritage, 84 mi)
- San Pedro de la Roca Castle, Santiago de Cuba (Unesco heritage, 113 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 20.188 and -75.850 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 20° 11' 17" and W -75° 51' 1"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Peso - CUP
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 01:45 AM (Saturday)
- Timezone: America/Havana
- UTC/GMT offset: -5 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:27 am and 5:24 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -12.116 and 96.895 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Bantam Village
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 2,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Cuba.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Cuba. Last Update: 2023-12-08 07:22:45
Discover San Luis
San Luis in Provincia de Santiago de Cuba with it's 67,293 citizens is a town in Cuba about 466 mi (or 750 km) south-east of Havana, the country's capital city.
Current time in San Luis is now 01:45 AM (Saturday). The local timezone is named America / Havana with an UTC offset of -5 hours. We know of 9 airports near San Luis, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in Cuba is Antonio Maceo International Airport in a distance of 15 mi (or 24 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Cuba is Desembarco del Granma National Park in a distance of 40 mi (or 64 km), South-West.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Palma Soriano, Santiago de Cuba, Contramaestre, Segundo Frente and Mayari. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 28°C / 82 °F
|Morning Temperature||22°C / 72 °F|
|Evening Temperature||27°C / 80 °F|
|Night Temperature||22°C / 72 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1018 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (2 mph) from West|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 81% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Saturday, 9th of December 2023
30°C (86 °F)
23°C (73 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 10th of December 2023
29°C (85 °F)
23°C (73 °F)
Scattered clouds, light breeze.
Monday, 11th of December 2023
29°C (84 °F)
22°C (71 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
EGREM-Dan Den-Si la mulata pide movimiento.mpg
Video clip incluido en el DVD 037 Salsa Cubana de la EGREM, espera el documental en www.egremtodomusica.com.
Summersault Machine - inside - with underwater video camera!
Like what you see? Then checkout http://www.go-jamaica.com/roundjamaica to read the travel blog and see more video... or visit www.digitoli.com to see more pics of Jamaica.
Cuba 2012 parapente
Voyage de parapente à Santiago de Cuba, janvier 2012; pilotes du Québec; hébergement à l'hotel Costa Morena ; forfait tout compris ;
Geología Oriente 2 Imágenes aéreas
Curso elemental de Geología de Cuba. Oriente 2. Vistas aéreas cortesía de Mundo Latino. Análisis del paisaje y las rocas. Prof. Manuel Iturralde Vinent.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of San Luis.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: