in Provincia Granma, Cuba
- Sierra Maestra Airport (13 mi)
- Carlos Manuel de Cespedes Airport (26 mi)
- Hermanos Ameijeiras Airport (57 mi)
- Frank Pais International Airport (59 mi)
- Antonio Maceo International Airport (73 mi)
- Nicaro Airport (98 mi)
- Ignacio Agramonte International Airport (104 mi)
- Leeward Point Field (114 mi)
- Norman Manley International Airport (154 mi)
- Desembarco del Granma National Park (Unesco heritage, 42 mi)
- Historic Centre of Camagüey (Unesco heritage, 101 mi)
- Trinidad and the Valley de los Ingenios (Unesco heritage, 133 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 20.166 and -76.943 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 20° 9' 58" and W -76° 56' 34"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Peso - CUP
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 03:40 AM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: America/Havana
- UTC/GMT offset: -5 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:03 am and 7:21 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -12.116 and 96.895 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Bantam Village
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Cuba.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Cuba. Last Update: 2023-03-28 08:21:02
Touring Bartolomé Masó
Bartolomé Masó in Provincia Granma with it's 53,024 residents is a town located in Cuba about 405 mi (or 652 km) south-east of Havana, the country's capital place.
Time in Bartolomé Masó is now 03:40 AM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named America / Havana with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 9 airports nearby Bartolomé Masó, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in Cuba is Sierra Maestra Airport in a distance of 13 mi (or 20 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Cuba is Desembarco del Granma National Park in a distance of 42 mi (or 68 km), South-East.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Yara, Buey Arriba, Manzanillo, Campechuela and Bayamo. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 32°C / 89 °F
|Morning Temperature||22°C / 72 °F|
|Evening Temperature||29°C / 84 °F|
|Night Temperature||25°C / 77 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1015 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 11 km/h (7 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 1% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Wednesday, 29th of March 2023
33°C (91 °F)
24°C (75 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Thursday, 30th of March 2023
34°C (92 °F)
24°C (75 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, few clouds.
Friday, 31st of March 2023
33°C (92 °F)
25°C (76 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
2015.02.18 Environs of Villa Santa Domingo Hotel in Sierra Maestro Mountains Cuba
Dave explorers the environs at Villa Santa Domingo Hotel in the Sierra Maestro Mountains Cuba.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Bartolomé Masó.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: