in Provincia de Villa Clara, Cuba
- Abel Santamaria Airport (24 mi)
- Alberto Delgado Airport (25 mi)
- Jaime Gonzalez Airport (28 mi)
- Sancti Spiritus Airport (36 mi)
- Mayajigua Airport (59 mi)
- Las Brujas Airport (62 mi)
- Colón Airport (72 mi)
- Maximo Gomez Airport (77 mi)
- Juan Gualberto Gomez International Airport (111 mi)
- José Martí International Airport (166 mi)
- Urban Historic Centre of Cienfuegos (Unesco heritage, 28 mi)
- Old Havana and its Fortification System (Unesco heritage, 126 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 22.150 and -79.979 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 22° 9' 0" and W -79° 58' 43"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Peso - CUP
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 01:21 PM (Thursday)
- Timezone: America/Havana
- UTC/GMT offset: -5 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:20 am and 7:32 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -12.116 and 96.895 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Bantam Village
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Cuba.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Cuba. Last Update: 2023-03-23 08:24:36
Delve into Manicaragua
Manicaragua in Provincia de Villa Clara with it's 41,532 habitants is located in Cuba about 168 mi (or 270 km) south-east of Havana, the country's capital town.
Current time in Manicaragua is now 01:21 PM (Thursday). The local timezone is named America / Havana with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 10 airports close to Manicaragua, of which two are larger airports. The closest airport in Cuba is Abel Santamaria Airport in a distance of 24 mi (or 38 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are two Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Cuba is Urban Historic Centre of Cienfuegos in a distance of 28 mi (or 44 km), East.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Cumanayagua, Santa Clara, Fomento, Trinidad and Cruces. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 28°C / 83 °F
|Morning Temperature||23°C / 74 °F|
|Evening Temperature||25°C / 77 °F|
|Night Temperature||22°C / 72 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1020 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 11 km/h (7 mph) from West|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 33% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Thursday, 23rd of March 2023
28°C (83 °F)
22°C (72 °F)
Broken clouds, moderate breeze.
Friday, 24th of March 2023
32°C (90 °F)
23°C (73 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Saturday, 25th of March 2023
33°C (92 °F)
23°C (73 °F)
Few clouds, moderate breeze.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Embalse Hanabanilla, Kuba
http://www.freudenthal.biz/kuba-rundreise/ Bootsausflug auf dem Stausee Embalse Hanabanilla nahe Trinidad. Eindrücke von der schönen Landschaft am Rand des Nationalparks Topes de Collantes,.
Crisis de los misiles en cuba 1962
El Audio y algunas escenas fueron tomadas de https://youtu.be/geGWPL1mEkk Imágenes: Google Imágenes Colección personal Este material fue creado con fines meramente educativos sin animo de ...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Manicaragua.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Poblado Manicaragua, Manicaragua