in Provincia de Santiago de Cuba, Cuba
- Antonio Maceo International Airport (19 mi)
- Nicaro Airport (38 mi)
- Mariana Grajales Airport (47 mi)
- Frank Pais International Airport (48 mi)
- Leeward Point Field (48 mi)
- Carlos Manuel de Cespedes Airport (50 mi)
- Orestes Acosta Airport (67 mi)
- Sierra Maestra Airport (80 mi)
- Norman Manley International Airport (170 mi)
- Desembarco del Granma National Park (Unesco heritage, 41 mi)
- Alejandro de Humboldt National Park (Unesco heritage, 58 mi)
- Historic Centre of Camagüey (Unesco heritage, 80 mi)
- Archaeological Landscape of the First Coffee Plantations in the South-East of Cuba (Unesco heritage, 83 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 20.241 and -75.862 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 20° 14' 29" and W -75° 51' 42"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Peso - CUP
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:05 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: America/Havana
- UTC/GMT offset: -5 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:48 am and 7:20 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -12.116 and 96.895 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Bantam Village
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Cuba.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Cuba. Last Update: 2021-04-10 08:37:05
Touring San José
San José in Provincia de Santiago de Cuba is a town located in Cuba about 464 mi (or 746 km) south-east of Havana, the country's capital place.
Time in San José is now 10:05 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named America / Havana with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 9 airports nearby San José, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in Cuba is Antonio Maceo International Airport in a distance of 19 mi (or 30 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Cuba is Desembarco del Granma National Park in a distance of 41 mi (or 66 km), South-West.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: San Luis, Palma Soriano, Santiago de Cuba, Contramaestre and Segundo Frente. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 31°C / 87 °F
|Morning Temperature||21°C / 70 °F|
|Evening Temperature||26°C / 78 °F|
|Night Temperature||23°C / 74 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1013 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (3 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 86% of sky|
|General Conditions||Overcast clouds|
Sunday, 11th of April 2021
31°C (87 °F)
22°C (72 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Monday, 12th of April 2021
33°C (92 °F)
22°C (71 °F)
Broken clouds, light breeze.
Tuesday, 13th of April 2021
32°C (89 °F)
22°C (71 °F)
Scattered clouds, light breeze.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
EGREM-Dan Den-Si la mulata pide movimiento.mpg
Video clip incluido en el DVD 037 Salsa Cubana de la EGREM, espera el documental en www.egremtodomusica.com.
Summersault Machine - inside - with underwater video camera!
Like what you see? Then checkout http://www.go-jamaica.com/roundjamaica to read the travel blog and see more video... or visit www.digitoli.com to see more pics of Jamaica.
Geología Oriente 2 Imágenes aéreas
Curso elemental de Geología de Cuba. Oriente 2. Vistas aéreas cortesía de Mundo Latino. Análisis del paisaje y las rocas. Prof. Manuel Iturralde Vinent.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of San José.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
San José de Agramonte, San José