in Provincia de Holguín, Cuba
- Alejandro de Humboldt National Park (Unesco heritage, 23 mi)
- Archaeological Landscape of the First Coffee Plantations in the South-East of Cuba (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- Historic Centre of Camagüey (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- San Pedro de la Roca Castle, Santiago de Cuba (Unesco heritage, 88 mi)
- Desembarco del Granma National Park (Unesco heritage, 89 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 20.664 and -75.269 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 20° 39' 49" and W -75° 16' 7"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Peso - CUP
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 04:42 AM (Saturday)
- Timezone: America/Havana
- UTC/GMT offset: -5 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:28 am and 7:45 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -12.116 and 96.895 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Bantam Village
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,4 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Cuba.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Cuba. Last Update: 2020-07-11 07:20:57
Touring Cayo Mambí
Cayo Mambí in Provincia de Holguín is a town located in Cuba about 487 mi (or 783 km) east of Havana, the country's capital place.
Time in Cayo Mambí is now 04:42 AM (Saturday). The local timezone is named America / Havana with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 8 airports nearby Cayo Mambí. The closest airport in Cuba is Nicaro Airport in a distance of 17 mi (or 27 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Cuba is Alejandro de Humboldt National Park in a distance of 23 mi (or 37 km), South-East.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Sagua de Tanamo, Moa, Segundo Frente, Mayari and Palenque. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 34°C / 93 °F
|Morning Temperature||26°C / 80 °F|
|Evening Temperature||27°C / 81 °F|
|Night Temperature||25°C / 76 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||2%|
|Air Pressure||1014 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from North-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 20% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Saturday, 11th of July 2020
34°C (94 °F)
24°C (75 °F)
Broken clouds, gentle breeze.
Sunday, 12th of July 2020
34°C (94 °F)
25°C (77 °F)
Light rain, calm, few clouds.
Monday, 13th of July 2020
36°C (96 °F)
24°C (76 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Cańa de azúcar para guarapo, Naranjo Agrio
Visitando mi hermano Pepe que vive en Naranjo Agrio, Sagua de Tánamo.
Salsa steps at Guardalavaca
Imaginary salsa steps of Reina, Yumy and Madeli at the beach in Guardalavaca - Holgiun - Cuba January 2010.
Así juegan los niños cubanos en Cayo Mambi, Holguín, FELICES!!!
Cayo Mambi, (Reparto El Polo) Holguin.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Cayo Mambí.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Cayo Manbi, Cayo Mambí, Frank País