in Provincia de Santiago de Cuba, Cuba
- Frank Pais International Airport (30 mi)
- Antonio Maceo International Airport (35 mi)
- Carlos Manuel de Cespedes Airport (36 mi)
- Nicaro Airport (39 mi)
- Mariana Grajales Airport (63 mi)
- Leeward Point Field (66 mi)
- Sierra Maestra Airport (67 mi)
- Hermanos Ameijeiras Airport (68 mi)
- Norman Manley International Airport (179 mi)
- Desembarco del Granma National Park (Unesco heritage, 42 mi)
- Historic Centre of Camagüey (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- Alejandro de Humboldt National Park (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Archaeological Landscape of the First Coffee Plantations in the South-East of Cuba (Unesco heritage, 98 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 20.428 and -76.064 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 20° 25' 42" and W -76° 3' 50"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Peso - CUP
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:39 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: America/Havana
- UTC/GMT offset: -5 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:48 am and 7:21 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -12.116 and 96.895 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Bantam Village
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Cuba.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Cuba. Last Update: 2021-04-10 08:37:05
Discover Arroyo Blanco
Arroyo Blanco in Provincia de Santiago de Cuba is a town in Cuba about 446 mi (or 718 km) south-east of Havana, the country's capital city.
Current time in Arroyo Blanco is now 08:39 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named America / Havana with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 9 airports near Arroyo Blanco, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in Cuba is Frank Pais International Airport in a distance of 30 mi (or 48 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Cuba is Desembarco del Granma National Park in a distance of 42 mi (or 68 km), South-West.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: San German, Contramaestre, Palma Soriano, San Luis and Baguanos. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 31°C / 87 °F
|Morning Temperature||21°C / 70 °F|
|Evening Temperature||26°C / 78 °F|
|Night Temperature||23°C / 74 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1013 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (3 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 86% of sky|
|General Conditions||Overcast clouds|
Sunday, 11th of April 2021
31°C (87 °F)
22°C (72 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Monday, 12th of April 2021
33°C (92 °F)
22°C (71 °F)
Broken clouds, light breeze.
Tuesday, 13th of April 2021
32°C (89 °F)
22°C (71 °F)
Scattered clouds, light breeze.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Summersault Machine - inside - with underwater video camera!
Like what you see? Then checkout http://www.go-jamaica.com/roundjamaica to read the travel blog and see more video... or visit www.digitoli.com to see more pics of Jamaica.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Arroyo Blanco.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: