in Provincia de Santiago de Cuba, Cuba
- Nicaro Airport (19 mi)
- Mariana Grajales Airport (32 mi)
- Antonio Maceo International Airport (38 mi)
- Leeward Point Field (40 mi)
- Orestes Acosta Airport (41 mi)
- Frank Pais International Airport (59 mi)
- Gustavo Rizo Airport (64 mi)
- Carlos Manuel de Cespedes Airport (73 mi)
- Norman Manley International Airport (191 mi)
- Alejandro de Humboldt National Park (Unesco heritage, 32 mi)
- Archaeological Landscape of the First Coffee Plantations in the South-East of Cuba (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Desembarco del Granma National Park (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Historic Centre of Camagüey (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- San Pedro de la Roca Castle, Santiago de Cuba (Unesco heritage, 94 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 20.414 and -75.496 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 20° 24' 49" and W -75° 29' 46"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Peso - CUP
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:03 PM (Monday)
- Timezone: America/Havana
- UTC/GMT offset: -5 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:37 am and 7:38 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -12.116 and 96.895 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Bantam Village
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Cuba.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Cuba. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Touring Segundo Frente
Segundo Frente in Provincia de Santiago de Cuba is a town located in Cuba about 480 mi (or 773 km) south-east of Havana, the country's capital place.
Time in Segundo Frente is now 08:03 PM (Monday). The local timezone is named America / Havana with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 9 airports nearby Segundo Frente, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in Cuba is Nicaro Airport in a distance of 19 mi (or 31 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Cuba is Alejandro de Humboldt National Park in a distance of 32 mi (or 52 km), East.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Mayari, Sagua de Tanamo, Cayo Mambi, Guantanamo and San Luis. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 34°C / 92 °F
|Morning Temperature||24°C / 75 °F|
|Evening Temperature||28°C / 82 °F|
|Night Temperature||25°C / 77 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||2%|
|Air Pressure||1015 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from West|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Tuesday, 3rd of August 2021
33°C (92 °F)
25°C (76 °F)
Moderate rain, light breeze, scattered clouds.
Wednesday, 4th of August 2021
34°C (94 °F)
25°C (76 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, broken clouds.
Thursday, 5th of August 2021
32°C (89 °F)
25°C (77 °F)
Moderate rain, gentle breeze, broken clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Segundo Frente.