in Anhui, China
- Nanjing Lukou Airport (47 mi)
- Changzhou Airport (65 mi)
- Guangfu Airport (73 mi)
- Sunan Shuofang International Airport (78 mi)
- Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport (97 mi)
- Tunxi International Airport (111 mi)
- Hefei Luogang International Airport (120 mi)
- Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport (128 mi)
- Yiwu Airport (133 mi)
- Ningbo Lishe International Airport (163 mi)
- Classical Gardens of Suzhou (Unesco heritage, 76 mi)
- West Lake Cultural Landscape of Hangzhou (Unesco heritage, 84 mi)
- Mount Huangshan (Unesco heritage, 89 mi)
- Ancient Villages in Southern Anhui – Xidi and Hongcun (Unesco heritage, 110 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 31.123 and 119.177 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 31° 7' 24" and E 119° 10' 37"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Yuan Renminbi - CNY
- Spoken languages:
- Chinese, Uighur, Zhuang
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:57 PM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Asia/Shanghai
- UTC/GMT offset: 8 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:50 am and 5:01 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -31.120 and -60.888 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Santo Domingo
- This place on Geonames.org
Delve into Chengnan
Chengnan in Anhui is a town located in China about 627 mi (or 1,008 km) south of Beijing, the country's capital town.
Time in Chengnan is now 07:57 PM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Asia / Shanghai with an UTC offset of 8 hours. We know of 10 airports closer to Chengnan, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in China is Nanjing Lukou Airport in a distance of 47 mi (or 75 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in China is Classical Gardens of Suzhou in a distance of 76 mi (or 123 km), East. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Zhongqiao, Nanfeng, Taocheng, Shuiming and Dongxia. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 15°C / 59 °F
|Morning Temperature||8°C / 46 °F|
|Evening Temperature||14°C / 58 °F|
|Night Temperature||11°C / 52 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1021 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Wednesday, 11th of December 2019
14°C (57 °F)
8°C (47 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Thursday, 12th of December 2019
11°C (52 °F)
8°C (46 °F)
Overcast clouds, moderate breeze.
Friday, 13th of December 2019
14°C (57 °F)
11°C (52 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
China And The Yangtze River Part Three
Photos from our journey through China from Shanghai to Beijing in May of 2008.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Langxi County is a county in Anhui Province, People's Republic of China under the jurisdiction of Xuancheng City. It has a population of 340,000 and an area of 1,105 km . The government of Langxi County is located in Jianping Town. Langxi County has jurisdiction over eight towns and nine townships.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Chengnan.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: