in Riau, Indonesia
- Pinang Kampai Airport (63 mi)
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport (86 mi)
- Pasir Pangaraan Airport (88 mi)
- Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah International Airport (95 mi)
- Aek Godang Airport (97 mi)
- Malacca Airport (111 mi)
- Sungai Pakning Bengkalis Airport (114 mi)
- Sultan Syarif Kasim Ii (Simpang Tiga) Airport (125 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 2.088 and 100.650 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 2° 5' 17" and E 100° 39' 0"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Rupiah - IDR
- Spoken languages:
- Indonesian, English, Dutch, Javanese
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:08 AM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Asia/Jakarta
- UTC/GMT offset: 7 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:15 am and 6:30 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -2.083 and -79.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Hacienda Teodora
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Indonesia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Indonesia. Last Update: 2020-07-10 07:22:48
Delve into Tanjunglumbalumba
Tanjunglumbalumba in Riau is located in Indonesia about 715 mi (or 1,151 km) north-west of Jakarta, the country's capital town.
Current time in Tanjunglumbalumba is now 10:08 AM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Asia / Jakarta with an UTC offset of 7 hours. We know of 8 airports close to Tanjunglumbalumba, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in Indonesia is Pinang Kampai Airport in a distance of 63 mi (or 102 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Sungaisegajah, Rantaupanjangkiri, Sungaimaja, Simpangpasir and Paritjunus. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 33°C / 91 °F
|Morning Temperature||23°C / 74 °F|
|Evening Temperature||26°C / 80 °F|
|Night Temperature||24°C / 76 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||2%|
|Air Pressure||1008 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from North-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 48% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Sunday, 12th of July 2020
33°C (91 °F)
23°C (74 °F)
Heavy intensity rain, calm, broken clouds.
Monday, 13th of July 2020
32°C (89 °F)
24°C (76 °F)
Broken clouds, light breeze.
Tuesday, 14th of July 2020
33°C (92 °F)
23°C (74 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, scattered clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Tanjunglumbalumba.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: