in Riau, Indonesia
- Pinang Kampai Airport (63 mi)
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport (86 mi)
- Pasir Pangaraan Airport (88 mi)
- Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah International Airport (95 mi)
- Aek Godang Airport (97 mi)
- Malacca Airport (111 mi)
- Sungai Pakning Bengkalis Airport (114 mi)
- Sultan Syarif Kasim Ii (Simpang Tiga) Airport (125 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 2.088 and 100.650 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 2° 5' 17" and E 100° 39' 0"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Rupiah - IDR
- Spoken languages:
- Indonesian, English, Dutch, Javanese
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 05:34 PM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Asia/Jakarta
- UTC/GMT offset: 7 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:02 am and 6:03 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -2.083 and -79.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Hacienda Teodora
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 2,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Indonesia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Indonesia. Last Update: 2019-11-20 07:26:13
Delve into Tanjunglumbalumba
Tanjunglumbalumba in Riau is located in Indonesia about 715 mi (or 1,151 km) north-west of Jakarta, the country's capital town.
Current time in Tanjunglumbalumba is now 05:34 PM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Asia / Jakarta with an UTC offset of 7 hours. We know of 8 airports close to Tanjunglumbalumba, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in Indonesia is Pinang Kampai Airport in a distance of 63 mi (or 102 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Sungaisegajah, Rantaupanjangkiri, Sungaimaja, Simpangpasir and Paritjunus. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 29°C / 84 °F
|Morning Temperature||24°C / 75 °F|
|Evening Temperature||31°C / 88 °F|
|Night Temperature||24°C / 75 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||8%|
|Air Pressure||1010 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (2 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 73% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Thursday, 21st of November 2019
25°C (76 °F)
24°C (74 °F)
Heavy intensity rain, calm, overcast clouds.
Friday, 22nd of November 2019
27°C (81 °F)
23°C (74 °F)
Moderate rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Saturday, 23rd of November 2019
32°C (89 °F)
23°C (73 °F)
Moderate rain, light breeze, broken clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Tanjunglumbalumba.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: