in Riau, Indonesia
- Pinang Kampai Airport (63 mi)
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport (87 mi)
- Pasir Pangaraan Airport (87 mi)
- Aek Godang Airport (96 mi)
- Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah International Airport (96 mi)
- Malacca Airport (112 mi)
- Sungai Pakning Bengkalis Airport (114 mi)
- Sultan Syarif Kasim Ii (Simpang Tiga) Airport (124 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 2.072 and 100.641 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 2° 4' 18" and E 100° 38' 28"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Rupiah - IDR
- Spoken languages:
- Indonesian, English, Dutch, Javanese
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:41 AM (Monday)
- Timezone: Asia/Jakarta
- UTC/GMT offset: 7 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:06 am and 6:13 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -2.083 and -79.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Hacienda Teodora
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 2,7 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Indonesia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Indonesia. Last Update: 2019-09-19 07:22:38
Sungaisegajah in Riau is a city in Indonesia about 715 mi (or 1,150 km) north-west of Jakarta, the country's capital.
Local time in Sungaisegajah is now 12:41 AM (Monday). The local timezone is named Asia / Jakarta with an UTC offset of 7 hours. We know of 8 airports in the vicinity of Sungaisegajah, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in Indonesia is Pinang Kampai Airport in a distance of 63 mi (or 102 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Tanjunglumbalumba, Rantaupanjangkiri, Sungaimaja, Simpangpasir and Paritjunus. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info. Let's start with some photos from the area.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 27°C / 81 °F
|Morning Temperature||27°C / 81 °F|
|Evening Temperature||21°C / 69 °F|
|Night Temperature||20°C / 68 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1006.4 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from North-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 19% of sky|
|General Conditions||Few clouds|
Monday, 23rd of September 2019
34°C (93 °F)
24°C (75 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, broken clouds.
Tuesday, 24th of September 2019
34°C (93 °F)
23°C (74 °F)
Moderate rain, light breeze, broken clouds.
Wednesday, 25th of September 2019
33°C (91 °F)
23°C (73 °F)
Moderate rain, light breeze, few clouds.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Sungaisegajah.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: