in Riau, Indonesia
- Pinang Kampai Airport (68 mi)
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport (83 mi)
- Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah International Airport (90 mi)
- Pasir Pangaraan Airport (95 mi)
- Aek Godang Airport (100 mi)
- Malacca Airport (111 mi)
- Sungai Pakning Bengkalis Airport (118 mi)
- Sultan Syarif Kasim Ii (Simpang Tiga) Airport (131 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 2.187 and 100.643 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 2° 11' 11" and E 100° 38' 33"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Rupiah - IDR
- Spoken languages:
- Indonesian, English, Dutch, Javanese
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:18 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Asia/Pontianak
- UTC/GMT offset: 7 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:27 am and 6:28 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -2.175 and -79.360 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- San Antonio
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 2,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Indonesia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Indonesia. Last Update: 2020-01-18 07:22:03
Pulauhalangbelakang in Riau is a place in Indonesia about 721 mi (or 1,161 km) north-west of Jakarta, the country's capital city.
Current time in Pulauhalangbelakang is now 08:18 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Asia / Pontianak with an UTC offset of 7 hours. We know of 8 airports near Pulauhalangbelakang, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in Indonesia is Pinang Kampai Airport in a distance of 68 mi (or 109 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Tanjunglumbalumba, Sungaisegajah, Simpangpasir, Simpangbandung and Paritjunus. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 33°C / 91 °F
|Morning Temperature||24°C / 75 °F|
|Evening Temperature||26°C / 80 °F|
|Night Temperature||23°C / 74 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||3%|
|Air Pressure||1010 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (2 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 22% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Sunday, 19th of January 2020
30°C (87 °F)
24°C (75 °F)
Moderate rain, light breeze, broken clouds.
Monday, 20th of January 2020
31°C (88 °F)
24°C (75 °F)
Heavy intensity rain, light breeze, clear sky.
Tuesday, 21st of January 2020
29°C (84 °F)
24°C (75 °F)
Heavy intensity rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Pulauhalangbelakang.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: