in Riau, Indonesia
- Pinang Kampai Airport (61 mi)
- Pasir Pangaraan Airport (83 mi)
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport (89 mi)
- Aek Godang Airport (94 mi)
- Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah International Airport (99 mi)
- Malacca Airport (112 mi)
- Sungai Pakning Bengkalis Airport (113 mi)
- Sultan Syarif Kasim Ii (Simpang Tiga) Airport (121 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 2.020 and 100.645 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 2° 1' 13" and E 100° 38' 43"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Rupiah - IDR
- Spoken languages:
- Indonesian, English, Dutch, Javanese
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 06:39 AM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Asia/Jakarta
- UTC/GMT offset: 7 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:15 am and 6:25 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -2.025 and -79.382 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 2,7 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Indonesia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Indonesia. Last Update: 2019-08-20 07:22:03
Delve into Paritkalipatopah
Paritkalipatopah in Riau is a town located in Indonesia about 712 mi (or 1,145 km) north-west of Jakarta, the country's capital town.
Time in Paritkalipatopah is now 06:39 AM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Asia / Jakarta with an UTC offset of 7 hours. We know of 8 airports closer to Paritkalipatopah, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in Indonesia is Pinang Kampai Airport in a distance of 61 mi (or 99 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Sungaimaja, Rantaupanjangkiri, Sungaisegajah, Tanjunglumbalumba and Paritjunus. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info. Let's start with some photos from the area.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 28°C / 83 °F
|Morning Temperature||28°C / 83 °F|
|Evening Temperature||23°C / 73 °F|
|Night Temperature||22°C / 71 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1005.7 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from North-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 22% of sky|
|General Conditions||Few clouds|
Wednesday, 21st of August 2019
33°C (91 °F)
23°C (73 °F)
Heavy intensity rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Thursday, 22nd of August 2019
34°C (94 °F)
23°C (74 °F)
Moderate rain, calm, scattered clouds.
Friday, 23rd of August 2019
33°C (92 °F)
24°C (75 °F)
Moderate rain, light breeze, broken clouds.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Paritkalipatopah.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: