in Jiangsu, China
- Classical Gardens of Suzhou (Unesco heritage, 108 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 32.869 and 120.662 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 32° 52' 9" and E 120° 39' 44"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Yuan Renminbi - CNY
- Spoken languages:
- Chinese, Uighur, Zhuang
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 05:08 PM (Monday)
- Timezone: Asia/Shanghai
- UTC/GMT offset: 8 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:54 am and 6:12 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -32.858 and -59.442 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Malu in Jiangsu is a place in China about 541 mi (or 870 km) south-east of Beijing, the country's capital city.
Current time in Malu is now 05:08 PM (Monday). The local timezone is named Asia / Shanghai with an UTC offset of 8 hours. We know of 9 airports near Malu, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in China is Yancheng Airport in a distance of 47 mi (or 75 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. It's Classical Gardens of Suzhou in a distance of 108 mi (or 174 km), South.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Caopie, Xincao, Sancang, Touzao and Daqiao. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info. Let's start with some photos from the area.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Malu.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: