in Zakarpattia Oblast, Ukraine
- Primeval Beech Forests of the Carpathians and the Ancient Beech Forests of Germany (Unesco heritage, 24 mi)
- Tokaj Wine Region Historic Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- Bardejov Town Conservation Reserve (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Levoča, Spišský Hrad and the Associated Cultural Monuments (Unesco heritage, 80 mi)
- Wooden Tserkvas of the Carpathian Region in Poland and Ukraine (Unesco heritage, 86 mi)
- Wooden Churches of Southern Małopolska (Unesco heritage, 90 mi)
- Wooden Churches of Maramureş (Unesco heritage, 96 mi)
- Hortobágy National Park - the Puszta (Unesco heritage, 100 mi)
- L'viv – the Ensemble of the Historic Centre (Unesco heritage, 103 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 48.736 and 22.482 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 48° 44' 10" and E 22° 28' 55"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Hryvnia - UAH
- Spoken languages:
- Ukrainian, Russian, Polish, Hungarian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 05:53 AM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Europe/Uzhgorod
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:18 am and 7:25 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,9 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Ukraine.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Ukraine. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Perechyn in Zakarpattia Oblast with it's 7,000 inhabitants is located in Ukraine about 379 mi (or 610 km) west of Kiev, the country's capital.
Local time in Perechyn is now 05:53 AM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Europe / Uzhgorod with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 8 airports in the wider vicinity of Perechyn. The closest airport in Ukraine is Uzhhorod International Airport in a distance of 12 mi (or 20 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Primeval Beech Forests of the Carpathians and the Ancient Beech Forests of Germany in Germany at a distance of 24 mi (or 39 km). The closest in Ukraine is L'viv – the Ensemble of the Historic Centre in a distance of 103 mi (or 39 km), North.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Uzhhorod, Sobrance, Mukacheve, Snina and Zahony. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 15°C / 59 °F
|Morning Temperature||6°C / 42 °F|
|Evening Temperature||14°C / 57 °F|
|Night Temperature||12°C / 53 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1021 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 53% of sky|
|General Conditions||Broken clouds|
Friday, 24th of September 2021
14°C (57 °F)
13°C (55 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Saturday, 25th of September 2021
17°C (63 °F)
15°C (59 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 26th of September 2021
21°C (70 °F)
17°C (63 °F)
Scattered clouds, light breeze.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Невицький замок (АНОНС) / Nevytsky Castle (PREVIEW) [Карпатами, Карпатами+]
Невицький замок — одна з найпотаємніших середньовічних споруд Закарпаття. Його силует видніється з Ужгоро...
Spring ride on Honda XR400
Fun ride on first sunny days of march. Recorded with Sony Action Cam AS-20. Uzhgorod.
Tomig riding his LT610 on Ukrajine
My first video on YouTube. Shot is taken in 2008 - enduro Ukrajine vacation 2008. More stuff - compiled video comming soon.
mes amis adou et salah el guebly et isamm
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Perechyn is a city in Zakarpattia Oblast, Ukraine. It had a population of 7,083 in 2001. It is the administrative center of the Perechyn Raion (district).
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Perechyn.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Perečin, Perechin, Perechyn, Perecseny, Перечин