in Gouvernorat de Kairouan, Tunisia
- Monastir Habib Bourguiba International Airport (36 mi)
- Tunis Carthage International Airport (68 mi)
- Sfax Thyna International Airport (86 mi)
- Tabarka 7 Novembre Airport (103 mi)
- Cheikh Larbi Tébessi Airport (117 mi)
- Pantelleria Airport (122 mi)
- Gafsa Ksar International Airport (124 mi)
- Gabès Matmata International Airport (138 mi)
- Kairouan (Unesco heritage, 13 mi)
- Medina of Sousse (Unesco heritage, 29 mi)
- Amphitheatre of El Jem (Unesco heritage, 51 mi)
- Dougga / Thugga (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Medina of Tunis (Unesco heritage, 65 mi)
- Archaeological Site of Carthage (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Punic Town of Kerkuane and its Necropolis (Unesco heritage, 92 mi)
- Ichkeul National Park (Unesco heritage, 93 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 35.872 and 10.127 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 35° 52' 18" and E 10° 7' 36"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - TND
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:43 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Africa/Tunis
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:03 am and 6:42 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Tunisia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Tunisia. Last Update: 2023-04-01 08:13:39
Delve into Henchir Saadia
Henchir Saadia in Gouvernorat de Kairouan is located in Tunisia about 65 mi (or 105 km) south of Tunis, the country's capital town.
Current time in Henchir Saadia is now 07:43 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Africa / Tunis with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 8 airports close to Henchir Saadia, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in Tunisia is Monastir Habib Bourguiba International Airport in a distance of 36 mi (or 58 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Tunisia is Kairouan in a distance of 13 mi (or 21 km), South.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Kairouan, Sousse, Zaghouan, Monastir and Siliana. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 13°C / 56 °F
|Morning Temperature||12°C / 54 °F|
|Evening Temperature||14°C / 58 °F|
|Night Temperature||13°C / 55 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||6%|
|Air Pressure||1012 hPa|
|Wind Speed||High wind, near gale with 23 km/h (14 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 75% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Monday, 3rd of April 2023
19°C (66 °F)
13°C (56 °F)
Light rain, high wind, near gale, broken clouds.
Tuesday, 4th of April 2023
20°C (67 °F)
14°C (57 °F)
Scattered clouds, moderate breeze.
Wednesday, 5th of April 2023
14°C (57 °F)
13°C (55 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Henchir Saadia.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Saadia, Hanshīr Sa‘dīyah, Hennchir Saadia, Henchir Saadia