in Gouvernorat de Sousse, Tunisia
- Monastir Habib Bourguiba International Airport (10 mi)
- Sfax Thyna International Airport (70 mi)
- Tunis Carthage International Airport (80 mi)
- Pantelleria Airport (108 mi)
- Lampedusa Airport (116 mi)
- Tabarka 7 Novembre Airport (128 mi)
- Djerba Zarzis International Airport (129 mi)
- Gabès Matmata International Airport (131 mi)
- Palermo / Punta Raisi Airport (219 mi)
- Medina of Sousse (Unesco heritage, 8 mi)
- Kairouan (Unesco heritage, 27 mi)
- Amphitheatre of El Jem (Unesco heritage, 31 mi)
- Archaeological Site of Carthage (Unesco heritage, 79 mi)
- Medina of Tunis (Unesco heritage, 79 mi)
- Punic Town of Kerkuane and its Necropolis (Unesco heritage, 89 mi)
- Dougga / Thugga (Unesco heritage, 90 mi)
- Ichkeul National Park (Unesco heritage, 111 mi)
- Cap Monastir Marina (marina, (15 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 35.729 and 10.581 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 35° 43' 45" and E 10° 34' 50"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - TND
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:56 AM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Africa/Tunis
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:01 am and 7:30 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Tunisia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Tunisia. Last Update: 2020-06-03 07:22:25
Msaken in Gouvernorat de Sousse with it's 64,563 inhabitants is located in Tunisia about 79 mi (or 127 km) south of Tunis, the country's capital.
Local time in Msaken is now 08:56 AM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Africa / Tunis with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 9 airports in the wider vicinity of Msaken, of which two are larger airports. The closest airport in Tunisia is Monastir Habib Bourguiba International Airport in a distance of 10 mi (or 16 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Tunisia is Medina of Sousse in a distance of 8 mi (or 12 km), North-East. We found 1 points of interest in the vicinity of this place.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Sousse, Monastir, Kairouan, Mahdia and Nabeul. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 31°C / 88 °F
|Morning Temperature||22°C / 72 °F|
|Evening Temperature||27°C / 81 °F|
|Night Temperature||23°C / 73 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1007 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 10 km/h (6 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Friday, 5th of June 2020
26°C (79 °F)
22°C (72 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Saturday, 6th of June 2020
27°C (81 °F)
24°C (76 °F)
Scattered clouds, light breeze.
Sunday, 7th of June 2020
31°C (88 °F)
24°C (75 °F)
Overcast clouds, calm.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Sousse,Susa سوسة -Medina, Port el Kantaoui, Beach , Tunezja
https://www.facebook.com/RCStudioPolska http://rcstudiopolska.manifo.com Sousse -Tunezja na filmiku pokazano starą część miasta -medine uroczy i piękny Port el Kantaoui oraz...
El Sahel (el "litoral"), constituye la franja costera y su zona interior inmediata entre Sousse y Sfax. Sousse es la tercera cuidad Tunicia , y la capital del Sahel. Tiene un puerto de gran...
Hernan cattaneo a Bora Bora sousse le 12 Aout 2008
Soirée Hernan Cattaneo a Bora Bora Sousse le 12 Aout 2008.
Handous GYM Sousse
One of the oldest gyms in tunisia-sousse riadh city- since 1995 - here we have one rule go hard or go home and we believe in one thing no pain no gain so can you handle that ? welcome to...
Hotel El Mouradi Palace | All Inclusive Hotel | Holiday in Sousse Tunisia | Detur
For travel packages, special offers and last minute holiday deals, visit us. http://www.detur.net/?h=MOUPLC Finden Sie hier alle Infos zu unseren Pauschalreisen, Sonder- und Lastminuteangeboten....
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Ksibet Thrayet is a town and commune in the Sousse Governorate, Tunisia. As of 2004 it had a population of 8,762.
Messaadine is a town and commune in the Sousse Governorate, Tunisia. As of 2004 it had a population of 8,444.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Msaken.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Msaken, Msaker, Masākin, مساكن, Masakin, M'saken, Мсакен