in Gouvernorat de Nabeul, Tunisia
- Tunis Carthage International Airport (38 mi)
- Monastir Habib Bourguiba International Airport (45 mi)
- Pantelleria Airport (80 mi)
- Tabarka 7 Novembre Airport (104 mi)
- Sfax Thyna International Airport (116 mi)
- Lampedusa Airport (128 mi)
- Trapani / Birgi Airport (147 mi)
- Djerba Zarzis International Airport (175 mi)
- Palermo / Punta Raisi Airport (183 mi)
- Archaeological Site of Carthage (Unesco heritage, 35 mi)
- Medina of Tunis (Unesco heritage, 38 mi)
- Medina of Sousse (Unesco heritage, 40 mi)
- Punic Town of Kerkuane and its Necropolis (Unesco heritage, 46 mi)
- Kairouan (Unesco heritage, 57 mi)
- Ichkeul National Park (Unesco heritage, 74 mi)
- Amphitheatre of El Jem (Unesco heritage, 76 mi)
- Dougga / Thugga (Unesco heritage, 78 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 36.400 and 10.617 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 36° 24' 0" and E 10° 37' 0"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - TND
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:49 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Africa/Tunis
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:01 am and 7:28 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Tunisia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Tunisia. Last Update: 2023-05-30 08:29:35
Hammamet in Gouvernorat de Nabeul with it's 53,733 citizens is a place in Tunisia about 38 mi (or 62 km) south-east of Tunis, the country's capital city.
Current time in Hammamet is now 09:49 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Africa / Tunis with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 9 airports near Hammamet, of which two are larger airports. The closest airport in Tunisia is Tunis Carthage International Airport in a distance of 38 mi (or 61 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Tunisia is Archaeological Site of Carthage in a distance of 35 mi (or 57 km), North-West. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Nabeul, Zaghouan, Ben Arous, Sousse and Tunis. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 23°C / 74 °F
|Morning Temperature||18°C / 64 °F|
|Evening Temperature||19°C / 66 °F|
|Night Temperature||18°C / 65 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||17%|
|Air Pressure||1013 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 8 km/h (5 mph) from North-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 56% of sky|
|General Conditions||Heavy intensity rain|
Wednesday, 31st of May 2023
22°C (71 °F)
20°C (67 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Thursday, 1st of June 2023
22°C (72 °F)
20°C (67 °F)
Moderate rain, gentle breeze, broken clouds.
Friday, 2nd of June 2023
23°C (73 °F)
20°C (69 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, broken clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Hammamet Radisson Blu Resort and Thalasso
Iberostar Saphir Palace
LES ORANGERS BEACH RESORT
RESIDENCE DE CHARME DAR HAYET
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Le Royal Hammamet 5*
Un weekend de folie vous attend au présitigieux hôtel Le Royal 5* Hammamet le 08 Novembre 2014 avec un programme riche et varié : Soirée Orientale & Soirée Dj avec plein d'autres surprises....
smartline Mediterranée, Hotel in Tunesien, Hammamet
http://www.neckermann-reisen.de/hotels/3909-smartline-mediterane.html Das im Winter 2013/2014 teilrenovierte Hotel smartline Mediterranee mit seinem freundlichen Personal bietet einen ...
Paradis Palace, Hammamet, CAŁA PRAWDA O HOTELU, The whole truth about the hotel
Cała prawda o hotelu * The whole truth about the hotel * Die ganze Wahrheit über das Hotel * Tutta...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Hammamet is a town in Tunisia. Due to its beaches it is a popular destination for swimming and water sports. It was the first tourist destination in Tunisia. It is located in the south east of the northern peninsula of Cap Bon in the Governorate of Nabeul, on the northern edge of the Gulf of Hammamet. The reported number of inhabitants varies from 20,000 to 70,000 and the population quadruples due to tourists in the summer.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Hammamet.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Hammamet, Al Ḩammāmāt, الحمامات, Горад Хамамет, Хамамет, Al-Hammamat, ハンマメット, 함마메트, Hamametas, Хаммамет, حمامات، تیونس, 哈马马特