in Gouvernorat de Kairouan, Tunisia
- Monastir Habib Bourguiba International Airport (44 mi)
- Tunis Carthage International Airport (59 mi)
- Tabarka 7 Novembre Airport (92 mi)
- Sfax Thyna International Airport (97 mi)
- Cheikh Larbi Tébessi Airport (115 mi)
- Pantelleria Airport (121 mi)
- Gafsa Ksar International Airport (130 mi)
- Gabès Matmata International Airport (148 mi)
- Kairouan (Unesco heritage, 23 mi)
- Medina of Sousse (Unesco heritage, 36 mi)
- Dougga / Thugga (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- Medina of Tunis (Unesco heritage, 56 mi)
- Archaeological Site of Carthage (Unesco heritage, 60 mi)
- Amphitheatre of El Jem (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Ichkeul National Park (Unesco heritage, 82 mi)
- Punic Town of Kerkuane and its Necropolis (Unesco heritage, 87 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 36.017 and 10.033 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 36° 1' 0" and E 10° 1' 59"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - TND
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:28 PM (Monday)
- Timezone: Africa/Tunis
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:05 am and 7:29 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Tunisia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Tunisia. Last Update: 2023-05-29 08:01:51
Touring El Blida
El Blida in Gouvernorat de Kairouan is a town located in Tunisia about 56 mi (or 90 km) south of Tunis, the country's capital place.
Time in El Blida is now 10:28 PM (Monday). The local timezone is named Africa / Tunis with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 8 airports nearby El Blida, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in Tunisia is Monastir Habib Bourguiba International Airport in a distance of 44 mi (or 71 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Tunisia is Kairouan in a distance of 23 mi (or 38 km), South.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Kairouan, Zaghouan, Sousse, Siliana and Ben Arous. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 26°C / 79 °F
|Morning Temperature||21°C / 69 °F|
|Evening Temperature||23°C / 74 °F|
|Night Temperature||21°C / 69 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1011 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 13 km/h (8 mph) from West|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 40% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Tuesday, 30th of May 2023
25°C (78 °F)
21°C (70 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, scattered clouds.
Wednesday, 31st of May 2023
23°C (74 °F)
19°C (66 °F)
Heavy intensity rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Thursday, 1st of June 2023
23°C (74 °F)
21°C (70 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, broken clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of El Blida.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
El Blida, Al Bulaydah