in Riau, Indonesia
- Pinang Kampai Airport (28 mi)
- Malacca Airport (51 mi)
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport (52 mi)
- Sungai Pakning Bengkalis Airport (59 mi)
- Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah International Airport (78 mi)
- Sultan Syarif Kasim Ii (Simpang Tiga) Airport (107 mi)
- Pasir Pangaraan Airport (114 mi)
- Tanjung Balai Airport (142 mi)
- Singapore Changi International Airport (174 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 2.001 and 101.557 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 2° 0' 5" and E 101° 33' 24"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Rupiah - IDR
- Spoken languages:
- Indonesian, English, Dutch, Javanese
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 06:13 AM (Friday)
- Timezone: Asia/Jakarta
- UTC/GMT offset: 7 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:55 am and 5:58 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -1.877 and -78.504 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Indonesia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Indonesia. Last Update: 2020-10-29 08:32:26
Pajak in Riau is a town in Indonesia about 675 mi (or 1,086 km) north-west of Jakarta, the country's capital city.
Current time in Pajak is now 06:13 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named Asia / Jakarta with an UTC offset of 7 hours. We know of 9 airports near Pajak, of which two are larger airports. The closest airport in Indonesia is Pinang Kampai Airport in a distance of 28 mi (or 46 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Titiakar, Pajak, Kador, Batu Panjang and Bangsal Aceh. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 33°C / 91 °F
|Morning Temperature||24°C / 75 °F|
|Evening Temperature||33°C / 91 °F|
|Night Temperature||26°C / 78 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1011 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 2 km/h (1 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 98% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Friday, 30th of October 2020
31°C (87 °F)
24°C (76 °F)
Heavy intensity rain, calm, overcast clouds.
Saturday, 31st of October 2020
29°C (84 °F)
24°C (75 °F)
Moderate rain, calm, overcast clouds.
Sunday, 1st of November 2020
27°C (80 °F)
24°C (75 °F)
Heavy intensity rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Genting Travelogue: Love, With The Mums
Genting 3D2N for Mother's Day brought to you by Resorts Wold Genting, OMY.SG. It was a trip like no other. It's no europe, japan or anywhere far. It's Genting, where bonds are fostered. ...
Special holliday with my friends on the beach "KETAPANG BEACH", North Rupat Island.. LET'S RUPAT ISLAND LET'S BENGKALIS.
Keindahan Pulau Rupat- Pantai Rupat #zarulamroy #Motovloger #RIAU #supermoto #bengkalis #Rupat #Klx
HELLO GUYS... Terima kasih buat temen temen yang udah nonton video saya, jangan lupa di subscribe & like ya. video di atas itu merupakkan video saya saat ...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Pajak.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: