in Zhejiang, China
- Huangyan Luqiao Airport (31 mi)
- Wenzhou Yongqiang Airport (31 mi)
- Yiwu Airport (89 mi)
- Ningbo Lishe International Airport (106 mi)
- Quzhou Airport (133 mi)
- Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport (134 mi)
- Zhoushan Airport (138 mi)
- Matsu Beigan Airport (159 mi)
- Fuzhou Changle International Airport (186 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 28.355 and 120.973 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 28° 21' 17" and E 120° 58' 21"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Yuan Renminbi - CNY
- Spoken languages:
- Chinese, Uighur, Zhuang
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 02:09 AM (Friday)
- Timezone: Asia/Shanghai
- UTC/GMT offset: 8 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:01 am and 6:44 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -28.405 and -58.934 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Colonia Tres de Abril
- This place on Geonames.org
Delve into Zhoushan
Zhoushan in Zhejiang is a city located in China about 840 mi (or 1,351 km) south of Beijing, the country's capital town.
Current time in Zhoushan is now 02:09 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named Asia / Shanghai with an UTC offset of 8 hours. We know of 9 airports closer to Zhoushan, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in China is Huangyan Luqiao Airport in a distance of 31 mi (or 50 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Yanhu, Lingdi, Furong, Longxi and Lingtou. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info. Let's start with some photos from the area.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Zhoushan.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Chou-shan-ts’un, Zhoushan, 舟山