in Anhui, China
- Tunxi International Airport (41 mi)
- Jingdezhen Airport (42 mi)
- Anqing Airport (61 mi)
- Quzhou Airport (99 mi)
- Jiujiang Lushan Airport (110 mi)
- Nanchang Changbei International Airport (122 mi)
- Hefei Luogang International Airport (136 mi)
- Nanping Wuyishan Airport (149 mi)
- Nanjing Lukou Airport (152 mi)
- Ancient Villages in Southern Anhui – Xidi and Hongcun (Unesco heritage, 25 mi)
- Mount Huangshan (Unesco heritage, 43 mi)
- Mount Sanqingshan National Park (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Lushan National Park (Unesco heritage, 107 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 29.832 and 117.586 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 29° 49' 55" and E 117° 35' 10"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Yuan Renminbi - CNY
- Spoken languages:
- Chinese, Uighur, Zhuang
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 04:31 PM (Monday)
- Timezone: Asia/Shanghai
- UTC/GMT offset: 8 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:41 am and 6:04 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -29.797 and -62.515 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- El Hualco
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,9 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to China.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning China. Last Update: 2020-02-23 07:21:12
Dongwutan in Anhui is a town in China about 699 mi (or 1,125 km) south of Beijing, the country's capital city.
Current time in Dongwutan is now 04:31 PM (Monday). The local timezone is named Asia / Shanghai with an UTC offset of 8 hours. We know of 9 airports near Dongwutan, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in China is Tunxi International Airport in a distance of 41 mi (or 66 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in China is Ancient Villages in Southern Anhui – Xidi and Hongcun in a distance of 25 mi (or 40 km), East.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Xiaolukou, Dengta, Tafang, Rongkou and Pingli. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 20°C / 69 °F
|Morning Temperature||12°C / 54 °F|
|Evening Temperature||20°C / 67 °F|
|Night Temperature||15°C / 60 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1020 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Tuesday, 25th of February 2020
18°C (65 °F)
15°C (59 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Wednesday, 26th of February 2020
16°C (61 °F)
9°C (49 °F)
Moderate rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Thursday, 27th of February 2020
12°C (54 °F)
9°C (49 °F)
Broken clouds, light breeze.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Qimen County is a county in Anhui Province, People's Republic of China, under the jurisdiction of Huangshan City. It has a population of 190,000 and an area of 2,257 square kilometres . The government of Qimen County is located in Qishan Town. Qimen County has jurisdiction over seven towns and thirteen townships.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Dongwutan.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: