in Anhui, China
- Tunxi International Airport (35 mi)
- Jingdezhen Airport (39 mi)
- Anqing Airport (72 mi)
- Quzhou Airport (90 mi)
- Jiujiang Lushan Airport (113 mi)
- Nanchang Changbei International Airport (121 mi)
- Nanping Wuyishan Airport (139 mi)
- Hefei Luogang International Airport (146 mi)
- Nanjing Lukou Airport (158 mi)
- Ancient Villages in Southern Anhui – Xidi and Hongcun (Unesco heritage, 24 mi)
- Mount Huangshan (Unesco heritage, 45 mi)
- Mount Sanqingshan National Park (Unesco heritage, 59 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 29.695 and 117.669 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 29° 41' 42" and E 117° 40' 7"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Yuan Renminbi - CNY
- Spoken languages:
- Chinese, Uighur, Zhuang
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:21 PM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Asia/Shanghai
- UTC/GMT offset: 8 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:39 am and 6:05 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -29.536 and -62.264 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,9 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to China.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning China. Last Update: 2020-02-25 07:23:21
Delve into Qihong
Qihong in Anhui is a city located in China about 709 mi (or 1,141 km) south of Beijing, the country's capital town.
Current time in Qihong is now 11:21 PM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Asia / Shanghai with an UTC offset of 8 hours. We know of 9 airports closer to Qihong, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in China is Tunxi International Airport in a distance of 35 mi (or 57 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in China is Ancient Villages in Southern Anhui – Xidi and Hongcun in a distance of 24 mi (or 39 km), North-East.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Hecheng, Pingli, Qiaoshan, Tafang and Liukou. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 17°C / 62 °F
|Morning Temperature||15°C / 59 °F|
|Evening Temperature||20°C / 67 °F|
|Night Temperature||15°C / 58 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||2%|
|Air Pressure||1018 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Wednesday, 26th of February 2020
13°C (55 °F)
10°C (50 °F)
Moderate rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Thursday, 27th of February 2020
14°C (56 °F)
10°C (49 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, broken clouds.
Friday, 28th of February 2020
10°C (50 °F)
10°C (51 °F)
Moderate rain, calm, overcast clouds.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Qihong.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Ch’i-hung, Ch’a-k’ou, Ch’ang-t’ou, Qihong, 祁红, Qihong Xiang, 祁红乡