in Gouvernorat de Monastir, Tunisia
- Monastir Habib Bourguiba International Airport (9 mi)
- Sfax Thyna International Airport (63 mi)
- Tunis Carthage International Airport (90 mi)
- Lampedusa Airport (105 mi)
- Pantelleria Airport (107 mi)
- Djerba Zarzis International Airport (121 mi)
- Gabès Matmata International Airport (126 mi)
- Gafsa Ksar International Airport (137 mi)
- Palermo / Punta Raisi Airport (219 mi)
- Medina of Sousse (Unesco heritage, 16 mi)
- Amphitheatre of El Jem (Unesco heritage, 23 mi)
- Kairouan (Unesco heritage, 37 mi)
- Archaeological Site of Carthage (Unesco heritage, 88 mi)
- Medina of Tunis (Unesco heritage, 89 mi)
- Punic Town of Kerkuane and its Necropolis (Unesco heritage, 93 mi)
- Dougga / Thugga (Unesco heritage, 102 mi)
- Ichkeul National Park (Unesco heritage, 122 mi)
- Cap Monastir Marina (marina, (12 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 35.622 and 10.757 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 35° 37' 20" and E 10° 45' 25"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - TND
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:43 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Africa/Tunis
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:21 am and 5:36 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Tunisia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Tunisia. Last Update: 2021-01-23 08:36:26
Djemmal in Gouvernorat de Monastir with it's 39,990 inhabitants is a city in Tunisia about 89 mi (or 143 km) south of Tunis, the country's capital.
Local time in Djemmal is now 07:43 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Africa / Tunis with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 9 airports in the vicinity of Djemmal, of which two are larger airports. The closest airport in Tunisia is Monastir Habib Bourguiba International Airport in a distance of 9 mi (or 15 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Tunisia is Medina of Sousse in a distance of 16 mi (or 25 km), North-West. We found 1 points of interest in the vicinity of this place.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Monastir, Sousse, Mahdia, Kairouan and Nabeul. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 18°C / 65 °F
|Morning Temperature||11°C / 52 °F|
|Evening Temperature||17°C / 62 °F|
|Night Temperature||13°C / 55 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1010 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 13 km/h (8 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 93% of sky|
|General Conditions||Overcast clouds|
Monday, 25th of January 2021
18°C (64 °F)
14°C (58 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Tuesday, 26th of January 2021
17°C (62 °F)
12°C (53 °F)
Scattered clouds, fresh breeze.
Wednesday, 27th of January 2021
16°C (61 °F)
14°C (57 °F)
Broken clouds, gentle breeze.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
La foire de Monastir
Visite de la foire de Monastir avec Tarek qui est professeur d'anglais dans un lycée de la ville. tarek habite Monastir et s'intéresse beaucoup aux artisants et aux produits gastronomique....
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Menzel Hayet is a town and commune in the Monastir Governorate, Tunisia.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Djemmal.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Djemmal, Djemmel, Djemal, Jammāl, Jemmal, Джамаль