in Tuolumne County of California, United States
- Oakdale Airport (35 mi)
- Modesto City Co-Harry Sham Field (47 mi)
- Merced Regional Macready Field (52 mi)
- Lake Tahoe Airport (63 mi)
- Sacramento International Airport (88 mi)
- Fresno Yosemite International Airport (89 mi)
- Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport (103 mi)
- Reno Tahoe International Airport (107 mi)
- Metropolitan Oakland International Airport (110 mi)
- San Francisco International Airport (120 mi)
- Twain Harte Golf Club (Golf course, 3 mi)
- Phoenix Lake Golf Course (Golf course, 9 mi)
- Mountain Springs Golf & CC (Golf course, 9 mi)
- Pine Mountain Lake Country Club (Golf course, 11 mi)
- Forest Meadows Golf Course (Golf course, 16 mi)
- Greenhorn Creek Resort GC (Golf course, 18 mi)
- Meadowmont Golf Course (Golf course, 19 mi)
- Sequoia Woods Country Club (Golf course, 19 mi)
- Mather Field GC (Golf course, 22 mi)
- Hidden Hills Resort & Golf Club (Golf course, 26 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 37.998 and -120.227 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 37° 59' 52" and W -120° 13' 36"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - USD
- Spoken languages:
- English, Spanish, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 06:43 AM (Thursday)
- Timezone: America/Los_Angeles
- UTC/GMT offset: -10 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:42 am and 8:27 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -49.350 and 70.217 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to United States.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning United States. Last Update: 2022-06-30 08:14:16
Arastraville in Tuolumne County (California) is located in United States about 2,316 mi (or 3,727 km) west of Washington DC, the country's capital.
Local time in Arastraville is now 06:43 AM (Thursday). The local timezone is named America / Los Angeles with an UTC offset of -7 hours. We know of 10 airports in the wider vicinity of Arastraville, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in United States is Oakdale Airport in a distance of 35 mi (or 57 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Also, if you like golfing, there are multiple options in driving distance. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Sonora, San Andreas, Mariposa, Jackson and Merced. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 28°C / 82 °F
|Morning Temperature||17°C / 63 °F|
|Evening Temperature||18°C / 65 °F|
|Night Temperature||14°C / 58 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1015 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 8 km/h (5 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Thursday, 30th of June 2022
28°C (82 °F)
14°C (57 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Friday, 1st of July 2022
26°C (78 °F)
12°C (53 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Saturday, 2nd of July 2022
23°C (74 °F)
11°C (51 °F)
Few clouds, gentle breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
The Christman Light, December 21, 2014 small file
"The Christmas Light" by Benjamin Harlin, Tuolumne and Soulsbyville United Methodist Church.
Million Dollar Stained Glass Lobby Bellagio Hotel and Casino
Todd Johnson http://www.youtube.com/toddeitm presents Bellagio. Take a tour of the Fall atrium display and look at the million dollar flowered glass colage in the lobby of The Bellagio. ...
Crazy Ivan with Ed Vargas - Highway to Hell
LIVE at the Greg Noll Benefit, Friday the 13th of May, 2011.
Zipline Flying, Sonora, CA
An intense & quick ride at the Moaning Cavern Zip lines where we raced across the treetops for about 1500 feet at forty miles per hour (the new "super" zip really is just that) - Suoooo-per-wooo-ma...
2014 AMA District 36 GOT Hare Scrambles B-Senior
Finished 3rd in B-Senior on my 2011 YZ295. Video taken by Paul Schauer with my GoPro3.
Homegrown rider Kevin E bringing the video to a close with a cruise down Kent to Incubus- "Aqueous Transmission"
Crazy Ivan - Right Back
Greg Noll makes his triumphant return to the stage with Crazy Ivan. Friday the 13th of May, 2011 at Tuolumne Memorial Hall and Park.
Twain Harte Magical Mountain Retreat
Pamela and Dave share some of the enchanting history of the property named two bears dancing - a beautiful mountain retreat nestled among the cedars and oaks , with a year-round stream and...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Twain Harte, California
Twain Harte is a census-designated place (CDP) in Tuolumne County, California, United States. The population was 2,226 at the 2010 census, down from 2,586 at the 2000 census. Its name is derived from the last names of two famous authors who lived in California, Mark Twain and Bret Harte.
Soulsbyville is an unincorporated census-designated place in Tuolumne County, California, United States. The population was 2,215 at the 2010 census, up from 1,729 at the 2000 census. Formerly a California Gold Rush town, Soulsbyville is now registered as a California Historical Landmark.
Tuolumne City, California
Tuolumne (or Tuolumne City) is a census-designated place (CDP) in Tuolumne County, California, United States. The population was 1,779 at the 2010 census, down from 1,865 at the 2000 census.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Arastraville.