in Onotoa of Gilbert Islands, Kiribati
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -1.801 and 175.525 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -1° 48' 2" and E 175° 31' 31"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - AUD
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:24 PM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Pacific/Tarawa
- UTC/GMT offset: 13 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:56 am and 6:07 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 5.150 and -4.817 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Akre Nguessandon
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Kiribati.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Kiribati. Last Update: 2020-10-25 08:28:42
Touring Tekawa Village
Tekawa Village in Onotoa (Gilbert Islands) with it's 164 residents is a town located in Kiribati about 279 mi (or 449 km) south-east of Tarawa, the country's capital place.
Time in Tekawa Village is now 11:24 PM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Pacific / Tarawa with an UTC offset of 12 hours. We know of 8 airports nearby Tekawa Village. The closest airport in Kiribati is Onotoa Airport in a distance of 0 mi (or 1 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Tarawa, Kulia Village, , and . To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.