in Tabiteuea of Gilbert Islands, Kiribati
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -1.456 and 175.033 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -1° 27' 21" and E 175° 1' 57"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - AUD
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:17 PM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Pacific/Tarawa
- UTC/GMT offset: 13 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:59 am and 6:10 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 4.850 and -6.300 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Delve into Taungaeaka Village
Taungaeaka Village in Tabiteuea (Gilbert Islands) with it's 117 habitants is a city located in Kiribati about 239 mi (or 385 km) south-east of Tarawa, the country's capital town.
Current time in Taungaeaka Village is now 11:17 PM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Pacific / Tarawa with an UTC offset of 12 hours. We know of 8 airports closer to Taungaeaka Village. The closest airport in Kiribati is Tabiteuea South Airport in a distance of 3 mi (or 4 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Tarawa, , , and . To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Taungaeaka Village.