in Tabiteuea of Gilbert Islands, Kiribati
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -1.482 and 175.068 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -1° 28' 56" and E 175° 4' 5"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - AUD
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 02:43 PM (Friday)
- Timezone: Pacific/Tarawa
- UTC/GMT offset: 13 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:24 am and 6:27 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 4.893 and -6.185 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Delve into Nikutoru Village
Nikutoru Village in Tabiteuea (Gilbert Islands) with it's 168 habitants is a city located in Kiribati about 242 mi (or 389 km) south-east of Tarawa, the country's capital town.
Current time in Nikutoru Village is now 02:43 PM (Friday). The local timezone is named Pacific / Tarawa with an UTC offset of 12 hours. We know of 8 airports closer to Nikutoru Village. The closest airport in Kiribati is Tabiteuea South Airport in a distance of 1 mi (or 1 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Tarawa, , , and . To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info. Let's start with some photos from the area.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Nikutoru Village.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: