in Tabiteuea of Gilbert Islands, Kiribati
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -1.342 and 174.852 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -1° 20' 32" and E 174° 51' 5"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - AUD
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:24 AM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Pacific/Tarawa
- UTC/GMT offset: 13 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:00 am and 6:09 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 4.850 and -6.300 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Kiribati.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Kiribati. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Tenatorua Village
Tenatorua Village in Tabiteuea (Gilbert Islands) with it's 122 habitants is a town located in Kiribati about 225 mi (or 363 km) south-east of Tarawa, the country's capital town.
Time in Tenatorua Village is now 11:24 AM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Pacific / Tarawa with an UTC offset of 12 hours. We know of 8 airports closer to Tenatorua Village. The closest airport in Kiribati is Tabiteuea North Airport in a distance of 10 mi (or 16 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Tarawa, , , and . To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Tenatorua Village.