in Tabiteuea of Gilbert Islands, Kiribati
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -1.288 and 174.798 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -1° 17' 17" and E 174° 47' 53"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - AUD
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:16 PM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Pacific/Tarawa
- UTC/GMT offset: 13 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:00 am and 6:10 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 4.696 and -6.708 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Explore Kabuna Village
Kabuna Village in Tabiteuea (Gilbert Islands) with it's 204 inhabitants is a city in Kiribati about 220 mi (or 354 km) south-east of Tarawa, the country's capital.
Local time in Kabuna Village is now 11:16 PM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Pacific / Tarawa with an UTC offset of 12 hours. We know of 8 airports in the vicinity of Kabuna Village. The closest airport in Kiribati is Tabiteuea North Airport in a distance of 5 mi (or 8 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Tarawa, , , and . To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Kabuna Village.