in Tabiteuea of Gilbert Islands, Kiribati
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -1.445 and 175.012 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -1° 26' 41" and E 175° 0' 42"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - AUD
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 01:38 AM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Pacific/Tarawa
- UTC/GMT offset: 13 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:09 am and 6:16 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 4.850 and -6.300 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Kiribati.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Kiribati. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Tewai Village
Tewai Village in Tabiteuea (Gilbert Islands) with it's 331 habitants is located in Kiribati about 238 mi (or 382 km) south-east of Tarawa, the country's capital town.
Current time in Tewai Village is now 01:38 AM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Pacific / Tarawa with an UTC offset of 12 hours. We know of 8 airports close to Tewai Village. The closest airport in Kiribati is Tabiteuea South Airport in a distance of 4 mi (or 7 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Tarawa, , , and . To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Tewai Village.