in Tabiteuea of Gilbert Islands, Kiribati
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -1.478 and 175.056 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -1° 28' 40" and E 175° 3' 23"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - AUD
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:13 PM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Pacific/Tarawa
- UTC/GMT offset: 13 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:59 am and 6:08 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 4.893 and -6.185 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Explore Buariki Village
Buariki Village in Tabiteuea (Gilbert Islands) with it's 447 inhabitants is a city in Kiribati about 241 mi (or 388 km) south-east of Tarawa, the country's capital.
Local time in Buariki Village is now 09:13 PM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Pacific / Tarawa with an UTC offset of 12 hours. We know of 8 airports in the vicinity of Buariki Village. The closest airport in Kiribati is Tabiteuea South Airport in a distance of 1 mi (or 1 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Tarawa, , , and . To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Buariki Village.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: