in Niutao, Tuvalu
- Funafuti International Airport (210 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -6.108 and 177.334 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -6° 6' 29" and E 177° 20' 2"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - AUD
- Spoken languages:
- English, Samoan
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 05:14 PM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Pacific/Funafuti
- UTC/GMT offset: 12 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:15 am and 6:33 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 6.125 and -2.670 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Delve into Kulia Village
Kulia Village in Niutao with it's 224 habitants is a city located in Tuvalu about 11,976 mi (or 19,273 km) east of , the country's capital town.
Current time in Kulia Village is now 05:14 PM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Pacific / Funafuti with an UTC offset of 12 hours. We know of 1 airports closer to Kulia Village. The closest airport in Tuvalu is Funafuti International Airport in a distance of 210 mi (or 338 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Toga Village, Tanrake Village, Asau Village, Savave Village and Funafuti. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.