in Niutao, Tuvalu
- Funafuti International Airport (210 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -6.110 and 177.335 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -6° 6' 36" and E 177° 20' 6"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - AUD
- Spoken languages:
- English, Samoan
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:03 PM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Pacific/Funafuti
- UTC/GMT offset: 12 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:14 am and 6:02 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 6.125 and -2.670 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 2,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Tuvalu.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Tuvalu. Last Update: 2020-05-31 07:21:15
Explore Teava Village
Teava Village in Niutao with it's 439 inhabitants is a city in Tuvalu about 11,976 mi (or 19,273 km) east of , the country's capital.
Local time in Teava Village is now 10:03 PM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Pacific / Funafuti with an UTC offset of 12 hours. We know of 1 airports in the vicinity of Teava Village. The closest airport in Tuvalu is Funafuti International Airport in a distance of 210 mi (or 338 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Kulia Village, Toga Village, Tanrake Village, Asau Village and Savave Village. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.