in Zunheboto of State of Nāgāland, India
- Kaziranga National Park (Unesco heritage, 84 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 25.967 and 94.517 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 25° 58' 0" and E 94° 31' 0"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Rupee - INR
- Spoken languages:
- English, Hindi, Bengali, Telugu, Marathi, Tamil, Urdu, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Oriya, Panjabi, Assamese, Bihari , Kashmiri, Nepali, Sindhi, Sanskrit, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:42 PM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Asia/Kolkata
- UTC/GMT offset: 5.5 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:59 am and 4:46 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -33.637 and -78.834 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Robinson Crusoe
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to India.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning India. Last Update: 2021-01-20 08:26:52
Zunheboto in Zunheboto (State of Nāgāland) with it's 29,499 citizens is a town in India about 1,077 mi (or 1,732 km) east of New Delhi, the country's capital city.
Current time in Zunheboto is now 07:42 PM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Asia / Kolkata with an UTC offset of 5.5 hours. We know of 8 airports near Zunheboto. The closest airport in India is Dimapur Airport in a distance of 47 mi (or 75 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. It's Kaziranga National Park in a distance of 84 mi (or 134 km), North-West.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Kohima, Longleng, Imphal, Itanagar and Bishnupur. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 13°C / 56 °F
|Morning Temperature||2°C / 36 °F|
|Evening Temperature||8°C / 46 °F|
|Night Temperature||4°C / 39 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||1%|
|Air Pressure||1014 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 1 km/h (1 mph) from South|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 30% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Thursday, 21st of January 2021
13°C (55 °F)
3°C (37 °F)
Light rain, calm, scattered clouds.
Friday, 22nd of January 2021
17°C (63 °F)
3°C (38 °F)
Sky is clear, setting, clear sky.
Saturday, 23rd of January 2021
18°C (65 °F)
8°C (47 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Zunheboto.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: