in Departamento de Soriano, Uruguay
- Carmelo International Airport (28 mi)
- Fray Bentos Airport (30 mi)
- Ricardo de Tomasi International Airport (30 mi)
- Gualeguaychu Airport (40 mi)
- San Fernando Airport (62 mi)
- Jorge Newbery Airpark (69 mi)
- Laguna de Los Patos International Airport (72 mi)
- El Palomar Airport (73 mi)
- Ministro Pistarini International Airport (87 mi)
- Carrasco International /General C L Berisso Airport (163 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -33.565 and -58.427 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -33° 33' 54" and W -58° 25' 35"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Peso - UYU
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:56 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: America/Montevideo
- UTC/GMT offset: -3 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:29 am and 6:26 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 32.989 and 120.849 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Touring La Concordia
La Concordia in Departamento de Soriano is a town located in Uruguay about 158 mi (or 254 km) north-west of Montevideo, the country's capital place.
Time in La Concordia is now 12:56 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named America / Montevideo with an UTC offset of -3 hours. We know of 10 airports nearby La Concordia, of which two are larger airports. The closest airport in Uruguay is Carmelo International Airport in a distance of 28 mi (or 46 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Villa Paranacito, Fray Bentos, Mercedes, Gualeguaychu and Zarate. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info. Let's start with some photos from the area.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 13°C / 55 °F
|Morning Temperature||14°C / 57 °F|
|Evening Temperature||14°C / 57 °F|
|Night Temperature||10°C / 51 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||10%|
|Air Pressure||1009.8 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 5 km/h (3 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Saturday, 17th of August 2019
11°C (52 °F)
6°C (43 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 18th of August 2019
8°C (47 °F)
4°C (40 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Monday, 19th of August 2019
11°C (53 °F)
6°C (43 °F)
Scattered clouds, light breeze.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Río Negro (Uruguay)
The Río Negro (Spanish for "Black River") is the most important river in Uruguay. It originates in the southern highlands of Brazil, just east of Bagé, and flows west across the entire width of Uruguay to the Uruguay River. The course of the Río Negro across Uruguay effectively divides the south of the country from the north. The Río Negro's principal tributary and the country's second most important river is the Yí River.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of La Concordia.
- Villa Paranacito
- Fray Bentos
- Belen de Escobar
- San Isidro
- Capilla del Senor
- General San Martin
- Buenos Aires
- Colonia del Sacramento
- Concepcion del Uruguay
- San Justo
- General Rodriguez
- Lomas de Zamora
- San Pedro
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: