in Hormozgan, Iran
- Persian Gulf International Airport (22 mi)
- Asaloyeh Airport (32 mi)
- Lavan Island Airport (34 mi)
- Jam Airport (60 mi)
- Kish International Airport (75 mi)
- Lar Airport (89 mi)
- Bandar Lengeh Airport (120 mi)
- Fasa Airport (124 mi)
- Bahrain International Airport (162 mi)
- Doha International Airport (163 mi)
- Shiraz Shahid Dastghaib International Airport (163 mi)
- Dubai International Airport (198 mi)
- Sharjah International Airport (201 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 27.208 and 53.036 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 27° 12' 29" and E 53° 2' 9"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Rial - IRR
- Spoken languages:
- Persian, Kurdish
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:09 AM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Asia/Tehran
- UTC/GMT offset: 3.5 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:31 am and 7:30 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -23.178 and -134.915 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,1 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Iran.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Iran. Last Update: 2019-08-20 07:22:03
Gāvbandī in Hormozgan is a city in Iran about 594 mi (or 956 km) south of Tehran, the country's capital city.
Local time in Gāvbandī is now 12:09 AM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Asia / Tehran with an UTC offset of 4.5 hours. We know of 13 airports in the vicinity of Gāvbandī, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Iran is Persian Gulf International Airport in a distance of 22 mi (or 35 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Lamerd, Mohr, Bandar-e `Asaluyeh, Khonj and Jam. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info. Let's start with some photos from the area.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 37°C / 99 °F
|Morning Temperature||37°C / 99 °F|
|Evening Temperature||36°C / 96 °F|
|Night Temperature||33°C / 92 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1004.8 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 10 km/h (6 mph) from North-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Wednesday, 21st of August 2019
31°C (88 °F)
33°C (91 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Thursday, 22nd of August 2019
32°C (90 °F)
33°C (92 °F)
Sky is clear, clear sky.
Friday, 23rd of August 2019
33°C (91 °F)
35°C (94 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Lamerd Airport is an airport in Lamerd, Iran. Image of Lamerd Airport
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Gāvbandī.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Gabandi, گاوبندی, Gāvbandī