in Hormozgan, Iran
- Persian Gulf International Airport (22 mi)
- Asaloyeh Airport (32 mi)
- Lavan Island Airport (34 mi)
- Jam Airport (60 mi)
- Kish International Airport (75 mi)
- Lar Airport (89 mi)
- Bandar Lengeh Airport (120 mi)
- Fasa Airport (124 mi)
- Bahrain International Airport (162 mi)
- Doha International Airport (163 mi)
- Shiraz Shahid Dastghaib International Airport (163 mi)
- Dubai International Airport (198 mi)
- Sharjah International Airport (201 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 27.208 and 53.036 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 27° 12' 29" and E 53° 2' 9"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Rial - IRR
- Spoken languages:
- Persian, Kurdish
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 06:12 AM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Asia/Tehran
- UTC/GMT offset: 3.5 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:23 am and 7:44 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -23.178 and -134.915 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Iran.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Iran. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Gāvbandī in Hormozgan is a city in Iran about 594 mi (or 956 km) south of Tehran, the country's capital city.
Local time in Gāvbandī is now 06:12 AM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Asia / Tehran with an UTC offset of 4.5 hours. We know of 13 airports in the vicinity of Gāvbandī, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Iran is Persian Gulf International Airport in a distance of 22 mi (or 35 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Lamerd, Mohr, Bandar-e `Asaluyeh, Khonj and Jam. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 35°C / 95 °F
|Morning Temperature||33°C / 92 °F|
|Evening Temperature||35°C / 94 °F|
|Night Temperature||35°C / 94 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1001 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 8 km/h (5 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Thursday, 5th of August 2021
34°C (94 °F)
35°C (94 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Friday, 6th of August 2021
35°C (95 °F)
36°C (97 °F)
Broken clouds, gentle breeze.
Saturday, 7th of August 2021
36°C (98 °F)
36°C (96 °F)
Scattered clouds, moderate breeze.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Gāvbandī.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Gabandi, گاوبندی, Gāvbandī