in Fars, Iran
- Persian Gulf International Airport (27 mi)
- Asaloyeh Airport (36 mi)
- Lavan Island Airport (38 mi)
- Jam Airport (61 mi)
- Kish International Airport (75 mi)
- Lar Airport (77 mi)
- Fasa Airport (113 mi)
- Bandar Lengeh Airport (116 mi)
- Shiraz Shahid Dastghaib International Airport (157 mi)
- Bahrain International Airport (173 mi)
- Doha International Airport (175 mi)
- Dubai International Airport (197 mi)
- Sharjah International Airport (200 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 27.334 and 53.179 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 27° 20' 2" and E 53° 10' 44"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Rial - IRR
- Spoken languages:
- Persian, Kurdish
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 04:55 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Asia/Tehran
- UTC/GMT offset: 3.5 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:34 am and 5:03 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -23.178 and -134.915 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 2,9 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Iran.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Iran. Last Update: 2019-12-07 07:22:21
Delve into Lāmerd
Lāmerd in Fars is located in Iran about 587 mi (or 944 km) south of Tehran, the country's capital town.
Current time in Lāmerd is now 04:55 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Asia / Tehran with an UTC offset of 3.5 hours. We know of 13 airports close to Lāmerd, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Iran is Persian Gulf International Airport in a distance of 27 mi (or 44 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Gavbandi, Mohr, Bandar-e `Asaluyeh, Khonj and Jam. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 17°C / 63 °F
|Morning Temperature||13°C / 56 °F|
|Evening Temperature||16°C / 60 °F|
|Night Temperature||15°C / 60 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||4%|
|Air Pressure||1017 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 54% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Monday, 9th of December 2019
19°C (67 °F)
15°C (60 °F)
Moderate rain, light breeze, broken clouds.
Tuesday, 10th of December 2019
15°C (59 °F)
14°C (57 °F)
Heavy intensity rain, calm, overcast clouds.
Wednesday, 11th of December 2019
19°C (67 °F)
13°C (55 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Lamerd Airport is an airport in Lamerd, Iran. Image of Lamerd Airport
These districts belong to Lāmerd.
- Chah-e Hajji Mohammad
- Mahalleh-ye Chah Kamal
- Mahalleh-ye Dehnow Hikali
- Mahalleh-ye Khatibi
- Mahalleh-ye Tall-e Khandaq
- Tarakomeh-ye `Olya
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Lāmerd.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Lāmard, لامرد, Lāmerd, LFM