in Provincia de Sancti Spíritus, Cuba
- Sancti Spiritus Airport (26 mi)
- Maximo Gomez Airport (32 mi)
- Mayajigua Airport (37 mi)
- Alberto Delgado Airport (55 mi)
- Las Brujas Airport (63 mi)
- Jardines Del Rey Airport (74 mi)
- Abel Santamaria Airport (75 mi)
- Ignacio Agramonte International Airport (86 mi)
- Juan Gualberto Gomez International Airport (173 mi)
- Owen Roberts International Airport (220 mi)
- Urban Historic Centre of Cienfuegos (Unesco heritage, 40 mi)
- Trinidad and the Valley de los Ingenios (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 21.705 and -79.147 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 21° 42' 19" and W -79° 8' 50"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Peso - CUP
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 03:04 AM (Monday)
- Timezone: America/Havana
- UTC/GMT offset: -5 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:32 am and 7:57 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -12.116 and 96.895 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Bantam Village
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Cuba.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Cuba. Last Update: 2023-06-04 08:22:28
Discover Las Nuevas
Las Nuevas in Provincia de Sancti Spíritus is a place in Cuba about 229 mi (or 369 km) south-east of Havana, the country's capital city.
Current time in Las Nuevas is now 03:04 AM (Monday). The local timezone is named America / Havana with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 10 airports near Las Nuevas, of which two are larger airports. The closest airport in Cuba is Sancti Spiritus Airport in a distance of 26 mi (or 42 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are two Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Cuba is Urban Historic Centre of Cienfuegos in a distance of 40 mi (or 64 km), North-West.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: La Sierpe, Jatibonico, Majagua, Taguasco and Venezuela. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 32°C / 89 °F
|Morning Temperature||24°C / 75 °F|
|Evening Temperature||28°C / 83 °F|
|Night Temperature||24°C / 76 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1011 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 9 km/h (6 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 16% of sky|
|General Conditions||Few clouds|
Monday, 5th of June 2023
32°C (89 °F)
25°C (77 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Tuesday, 6th of June 2023
25°C (76 °F)
22°C (72 °F)
Moderate rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Wednesday, 7th of June 2023
26°C (78 °F)
23°C (74 °F)
Heavy intensity rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Cuba, Cayo Guillermo, Kiting Dec 2011
Some footage shot over the week I spent in Cayo Guillermo. Total kiting days 6/7. Winds 10-24knots. Kites used: Havoc, RPM, Switchblade. Boards used: Shinn and Mako. All footage was shot...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Las Nuevas.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Los Nuevos, Las Nuevos, Las Nuevas