in Tibet Autonomous Region, China
- Nyingchi Airport (164 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 31.678 and 94.246 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 31° 40' 41" and E 94° 14' 46"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Yuan Renminbi - CNY
- Spoken languages:
- Chinese, Uighur, Zhuang
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:24 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Asia/Urumqi
- UTC/GMT offset: 8 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 4:37 am and 6:49 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -33.637 and -78.834 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Robinson Crusoe
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,9 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to China.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning China. Last Update: 2021-06-14 08:22:38
Delve into Gerenguo
Gerenguo in Tibet Autonomous Region is a town located in China about 1,360 mi (or 2,189 km) south-west of Beijing, the country's capital town.
Time in Gerenguo is now 07:24 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Asia / Urumqi with an UTC offset of 6 hours. We know of 1 airports closer to Gerenguo. The closest airport in China is Nyingchi Airport in a distance of 164 mi (or 264 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Jiaqin, Gamei, Jamda, Chiduo and Ya'ngan. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Gerenguo.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: