in Tibet Autonomous Region, China
- Nyingchi Airport (165 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 31.690 and 94.213 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 31° 41' 24" and E 94° 12' 46"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Yuan Renminbi - CNY
- Spoken languages:
- Chinese, Uighur, Zhuang
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 01:07 PM (Friday)
- Timezone: Asia/Urumqi
- UTC/GMT offset: 8 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 4:39 am and 6:52 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -33.637 and -78.834 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Robinson Crusoe
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,9 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to China.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning China. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Weibaduicun
Weibaduicun in Tibet Autonomous Region is a city located in China about 1,362 mi (or 2,191 km) south-west of Beijing, the country's capital town.
Current time in Weibaduicun is now 01:07 PM (Friday). The local timezone is named Asia / Urumqi with an UTC offset of 6 hours. We know of 1 airports closer to Weibaduicun. The closest airport in China is Nyingchi Airport in a distance of 165 mi (or 266 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Jiaqin, Gamei, Chiduo, Jamda and Ya'ngan. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Weibaduicun.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: