in Tibet Autonomous Region, China
- Nyingchi Airport (167 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 31.722 and 94.286 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 31° 43' 19" and E 94° 17' 9"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Yuan Renminbi - CNY
- Spoken languages:
- Chinese, Uighur, Zhuang
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:23 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Asia/Urumqi
- UTC/GMT offset: 8 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 4:37 am and 6:49 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -33.637 and -78.834 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Robinson Crusoe
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,9 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to China.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning China. Last Update: 2021-06-14 08:22:38
Kaqingka in Tibet Autonomous Region is a city in China about 1,357 mi (or 2,184 km) south-west of Beijing, the country's capital.
Local time in Kaqingka is now 07:23 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Asia / Urumqi with an UTC offset of 6 hours. We know of 1 airports in the vicinity of Kaqingka. The closest airport in China is Nyingchi Airport in a distance of 167 mi (or 269 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Gamei, Jiaqin, Ya'ngan, Jamda and Chiduo. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Kaqingka.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: