in Tibet Autonomous Region, China
- Nyingchi Airport (134 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 31.249 and 94.338 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 31° 14' 54" and E 94° 20' 17"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Yuan Renminbi - CNY
- Spoken languages:
- Chinese, Uighur, Zhuang
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:02 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Asia/Urumqi
- UTC/GMT offset: 8 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:00 am and 6:36 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -33.637 and -78.834 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Robinson Crusoe
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,9 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to China.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning China. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Nyinmo in Tibet Autonomous Region is located in China about 1,371 mi (or 2,207 km) south-west of Beijing, the country's capital.
Local time in Nyinmo is now 08:02 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Asia / Urumqi with an UTC offset of 6 hours. We know of 1 airports in the wider vicinity of Nyinmo. The closest airport in China is Nyingchi Airport in a distance of 134 mi (or 216 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Shading, Jamda, Paingar, Yangxoi and Chiduo. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Nyinmo.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Nimu Xiang, Nyinmo, Nimu, 尼木, Xueba, 雪巴, 尼木乡